AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This mod is terrific. Have a question. Is it possible to turn off the turn restrictions? The data is totally unreliable in Texas and would prefer not have that feature.

Thanks in advance. Am I missing on how to do this?

I have been thinking about it too. I am thinking it might be easier for me to put a toggle to turn it on/off than to remove it. At the current time there is no way to turn it off but there will be.

This mod is terrific. Have a question. Is it possible to turn off the turn restrictions? The data is totally unreliable in Texas and would prefer not have that feature.

Thanks in advance. Am I missing on how to do this?

I have been thinking about it too. I am thinking it might be easier for me to put a toggle to turn it on/off than to remove it. At the current time there is no way to turn it off but there will be.

OK I have it added with a default value of off. That Navigation Screen details screen is getting pretty long. I will post an update as soon as I can get some more info on the elevation when smartzoom is off.

Great! Just yell when it's a go. I assume I'll just need to re-download from page 1 to get it???

Also, could you please re-post your payPal info...there may be others who want to contribute as well if they see it.

What is the elevation of the guidance when not using the autozoom feature? When I turn off autozoom it fits the route on the screen and then you have to zoom in to see the street level detail each time. I have a feeling this is not normal? I always use autozoom so how does it normally behave. Not sure if there is a sys.txt variable I am leaving out.

paypal info is ajgregory@me.com :)

Thanks!

All I can tell you is there was always a toggle button on/off for smart zoom in settings before your mod loaded. I prefer to have it toggled off so that the angle I set remains constant. If smart zoom is toggled on, it always returns to default horizon no matter where I set it. I like to use a setting closer to level (or flat if you will) so there is more sky viewable, especially since your mod obscures most of the sky with the top info bar.

I hope this helps. Maybe another member can add to this...anyone?

Thanks Diaftia :D

Yes I love this mod but it kinda feels useless to me now that I can't adjust zoom and angles, unless I am missing something. Keep up the hard work Daftia!

Do you mean the tilt/zoom/rotate feature when in 3D mode? If so it was working sporadically but I think I have it working correctly now. I will test everything on the way home today.

Changes so far are:

Turn restrictions toggle with default of off

Tilt/Zoom controls in 3D mode

Smart Zoom settings now include toggle for on/off

Signposts option of on/off/while navigating only (Same as Stanislavovich added to the last set of his mods)

These are pretty good and counting that there are no bugs I will release a MSN'less version too.

Yes I love this mod but it kinda feels useless to me now that I can't adjust zoom and angles, unless I am missing something. Keep up the hard work Daftia!

Do you mean the tilt/zoom/rotate feature when in 3D mode? If so it was working sporadically but I think I have it working correctly now. I will test everything on the way home today.

Changes so far are:

Turn restrictions toggle with default of off

Tilt/Zoom controls in 3D mode

Smart Zoom settings now include toggle for on/off

Signposts option of on/off/while navigating only (Same as Stanislavovich added to the last set of his mods)

These are pretty good and counting that there are no bugs I will release a MSN'less version too.

Sounds like a winner :D

maybe if you modded everything from stock up then you can be proud of not having any bugs, using someone else's mod as a base and taking credit for it is a totally different story,

Wow, you are welcome for providing free options to a community of users for nothing while giving credit to the respective contributors along the way. In 36 pages of posts, you are the first to bring anything negative to the thread.

Hey, if what I am doing here is not appreciated I can do all this for myself and not publish it for everyone else to use.

maybe if you modded everything from stock up then you can be proud of not having any bugs, using someone else's mod as a base and taking credit for it is a totally different story,

WTF is this guy on about?His username says it all.Keep up the brilliant work Diaftia.You and the other modders on here are really appreciated by the rest of us who have now got a useable system compared to the original pile of s**t before we installed the mods.The hardest part is choosing which mod to use as they are all incredible.

Can I just copy the latest Version (10/8/09) over that one from 10/5/09 without deleting the files described in step 16? Or do I have to delete that files everytime I install the latest versions from now?

Are you interested in a german release of your mod? I would like to change your mod on my AVIC to a "as far as possible german" mod!

Could it be, that I can't open and edit some images with Photoshop? I have changed different bitmaps, but tere are several, that are not shown in Windows Explorer and if I try to open them with any program (Photoshop / IrfanView / Paint / Windows Photo Gallery) there comes an error message "No valid bitmap format or filetype not supported." How do I edit those files? :?:

I have another request: Could you please change the "wood" design on speedo? I think this does not fit to the whole mod and modern cars! If I change the icon "AJG_Wood.bmp" I have the problem, that in speedo-mode there appears a little "wood" stripe left and right of the image that stays in wood design? Or what else do I have to edit for that?

Can I just copy the latest Version (10/8/09) over that one from 10/5/09 without deleting the files described in step 16? Or do I have to delete that files everytime I install the latest versions from now?

Are you interested in a german release of your mod? I would like to change your mod on my AVIC to a "as far as possible german" mod!

Could it be, that I can't open and edit some images with Photoshop? I have changed different bitmaps, but tere are several, that are not shown in Windows Explorer and if I try to open them with any program (Photoshop / IrfanView / Paint / Windows Photo Gallery) there comes an error message "No valid bitmap format or filetype not supported." How do I edit those files? :?:

I have another request: Could you please change the "wood" design on speedo? I think this does not fit to the whole mod and modern cars! If I change the icon "AJG_Wood.bmp" I have the problem, that in speedo-mode there appears a little "wood" stripe left and right of the image that stays in wood design? Or what else do I have to edit for that?

Download Ipaq Image Viewer http://software.informer.com/getfree-ipaq-image-viewer/ to open .bmp's without the error. Then you can use Photoshop to edit.