AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

good to hear. i won't get to see 4 digit elevations for another week. thanks for the great mod (paypal coming). i never did catch an answer, maybe i missed it though, what are the two green squares in the top right corner?

Thanks for the donation man! Always appreciated!

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah, that's nice on the elevation. I'll even have occasion to get over 13,000 once in a while.

Nice on the graphics, too.

Andy

Yep, you just need to make sure you have the modded ezrider.exe in the first post.

Yeah, I put that on when you directed me to that thread. I've got the new maps and everything and they all work great.

Andy

Loving this setup. But not sure if its me or not but how can I save a Favorite destination? When you enter and address or go to the recents it just starts the route. I cant find the option to save it as a favorite. Thanks Mike

ps: I'll send ya little something via PayPal on payday

Hi Alex,

I think I found a minor bug. This is related to the "overview mode".

I use 3D mode with overview mode. When switches to overview (2D N-up), the map is not center to the current location. The location arrow will stay at the lower 1/4 of the screen. Same problem is NOT found when actually using 2D N-up mode.

Thanks.

Loving this setup. But not sure if its me or not but how can I save a Favorite destination? When you enter and address or go to the recents it just starts the route. I cant find the option to save it as a favorite. Thanks Mike

ps: I'll send ya little something via PayPal on payday

In the POI part of the quick menu click the second icon over. That will take you directly to the menu that has the add to favorites link. From there it will pre-populate your current location or you can delete that an enter your own. You can also get to the favorites from the POI Menu via plan mode.

Donations always appreciated. Thanks for offering. :)

Hi Alex,

I think I found a minor bug. This is related to the "overview mode".

I use 3D mode with overview mode. When switches to overview (2D N-up), the map is not center to the current location. The location arrow will stay at the lower 1/4 of the screen. Same problem is NOT found when actually using 2D N-up mode.

Thanks.

Hmmm.... Map should be offset it one of the 2D modes. I will look into it. I dont use the overview mode that often so I might have missed it.

Bypass doesnt work anymore. It worked for me with the 9/15 and 10/10 releases but no longer works with the 11/5 update. Any ideas?

Hmmm didnt change anything with it. Does it just not re-route or does it do something else? I will try to look at it on the way home from work. I have actually been thinking about making that different. I actually like the mode where you get the list of all the streets you are going to take. You then select the street and click avoid. Seems like a better solution. You can currently get to that by touching the secondary direction icon (small one). My thoughts are to reverse the two so its easier to access the route.

I installed this mod today on my lunch break & so far (crossing fingers :? ) it is working fine. I really like some of the features this package has. My next step is to try and get the Apple theme back and get it working with this setup (lost it with the upgrade to 3.0). If I have any issues I will be sure to post them for all see/solve.

Props for a very nice mod!!! :D

Chris

Hey Diaftia just curious if you are going to add this to your modpack

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 51#p197527

sorry if it was talked about but this thread is quite long now :)

I will add it in. Looks pretty simple if you want to do it ahead of time before I release again.

Since it's outside of the data.zip, you might as well add it now. No need to wait.