AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Check the sys.txt file.At the top make surethe device is set to pioneer 746 EW.If not you can change it with a text editor file(notepad

-----------------------

Thank you ovalball. I am back up and running with Traffic notifications.

Matthew

YES me too....but I lost bluetooth capability.

I remember reading about that issue somewhere on this forum.

Hmmm...will search, but feel free to come with a sollution :wink:

Does anyone know the best way to look up an address if you don't know the city?

I live in Chicago and know the city very well. Every so often I will need to go to a particular address in the suburbs.

Let's say I need to go to 123 N. Main Street... It won't let me look up an address unless I know the exact city, or suburb. Unfortunately sometimes you might think the address in one suburb, but it's in another.

On my old factory nav if I put in 123 N. Main Street it would list that address in cities in texas, florida, illinois, etc and I could choose the one I wanted.

Has anyone experienced this situation?

Dude, you just hijacked this thread! That sorta shit is not tolerated in ANY forum. START YOUR OWN THREAD!

With the update, can you also change the code to 480 instead of 580 for the 'current street - no route'. I tried 520, and 500 and neither fully cleared the bluetooth icon with the longer street names. 480 should be good. I will test it out tomorrow

I just tested it and the value is DEFINATELY '480'

With the update, can you also change the code to 480 instead of 580 for the 'current street - no route'. I tried 520, and 500 and neither fully cleared the bluetooth icon with the longer street names. 480 should be good. I will test it out tomorrow

I just tested it and the value is DEFINATELY '480'

Did the same thing this morning. Make sure you get all the other ones too for the other texts. 480 is good though thanks for finding the value.

Ok, heres my new slightly updated Speedo screen. In jpeg format so I could upload it. Must be renamed and made into BMP.

Here is mine. Got all the edges from the buttons and header removed, new mute button as well as put a background in for the progress bar:

post-26802-12872760466475_thumb.jpg

You must change in the sys.txt:

type="PIONEER746EW"

tmc_events_icon_set="$tmc.spr"

small_tmc_events_icon_set="$smalltmc.spr"

I will add these into the sys.txt and comment them out with a note so it should help future EU users. What section do these go in?

Here is mine. Got all the edges from the buttons and header removed, new mute button as well as put a background in for the progress bar:

Looks good. Can I have all the images you changed? :mrgreen:

None have been treated with ipaq in this zip. You also need to go into the speedometer800 ui file and change the X= position of the 3 buttons on the right to 619 from 612 to align them to the right more.

Archive.zip

Nice work. I really like your mod. I have a couple of questions though:

1. I can get to plan mode by Route > Plan. Is there a faster way?

2. On some of my favorites, selecting the destination immediately starts navigation. On others, selecting them takes me to the plan mode with the cursor at the selected location. I prefer the former. Can I make the others work the same way?

Thanks

None have been treated with ipaq in this zip. You also need to go into the speedometer800 ui file and change the X= position of the 3 buttons on the right to 719 from 712 to align them to the right more.

Where is this file? Can't seem to find it. :oops:

EDIT - Ok I found it. How do I edit it? Wont let me open it.