AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

You must change in the sys.txt:

type="PIONEER746EW"

tmc_events_icon_set="$tmc.spr"

small_tmc_events_icon_set="$smalltmc.spr"

I will add these into the sys.txt and comment them out with a note so it should help future EU users. What section do these go in?

[interface]

LOL... already in there. :) Thanks.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

None have been treated with ipaq in this zip. You also need to go into the speedometer800 ui file and change the X= position of the 3 buttons on the right to 719 from 712 to align them to the right more.

Where is this file? Can't seem to find it. :oops:

EDIT - Ok I found it. How do I edit it? Wont let me open it.

The zip file or the BMP file?

Nice work. I really like your mod. I have a couple of questions though:

1. I can get to plan mode by Route > Plan. Is there a faster way?

2. On some of my favorites, selecting the destination immediately starts navigation. On others, selecting them takes me to the plan mode with the cursor at the selected location. I prefer the former. Can I make the others work the same way?

Thanks

1. That is the quickest way. You can add a button if you like to the main interface but I like that the interface is clean of buttons and the menu is one click away.

2. There is a bug that I know about going on here. The address search is the same way. Sometimes it takes you to plan mode and other times it starts routing directly. What I want it to do is take you directly to a route if one is not in progress. If there is a route in progress then it should take you to the plan mode screen so you can add a via if desired. This should work for favorites or searches. I just need to dig into the code to find the problem.

Does anyone know the best way to look up an address if you don't know the city?

I live in Chicago and know the city very well. Every so often I will need to go to a particular address in the suburbs.

Let's say I need to go to 123 N. Main Street... It won't let me look up an address unless I know the exact city, or suburb. Unfortunately sometimes you might think the address in one suburb, but it's in another.

On my old factory nav if I put in 123 N. Main Street it would list that address in cities in texas, florida, illinois, etc and I could choose the one I wanted.

Has anyone experienced this situation?

Dude, you just hijacked this thread! That sorta shit is not tolerated in ANY forum. START YOUR OWN THREAD!

My apologies. Didn't know asking a question was hijacking. Didn't mean to offend anyone. I will start another thread.

My apologies. Didn't know asking a question was hijacking. Didn't mean to offend anyone. I will start another thread.

I searched this morning for a street not in the city. It got it because it was close. I don't think you can do a blanket search for a street in all cities. I would just search for a major intersection if you knew of one.

Does anyone know the best way to look up an address if you don't know the city?

I live in Chicago and know the city very well. Every so often I will need to go to a particular address in the suburbs.

Let's say I need to go to 123 N. Main Street... It won't let me look up an address unless I know the exact city, or suburb. Unfortunately sometimes you might think the address in one suburb, but it's in another.

On my old factory nav if I put in 123 N. Main Street it would list that address in cities in texas, florida, illinois, etc and I could choose the one I wanted.

Has anyone experienced this situation?

Hmm I know once i forgot to set the city and when i typed in the street name and number it showed me a list of suggestions for every city in illinois with that specific street name and number, it was a bit weird i can't remember what was listed under city but maybe tomorrow I will try it again

Hi Daftia and especially my fellow European pioneer owners,

After searching, trying and a lot of errors I now got your perfect mod 'europized' :D :

- KM instead of miles.

- Red european speedsign instead of US white one (with centered numbers).

- Blue signposts instead of green.

- european TMC signs instead of US ones.

- Removed US speedcams

Download it here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/319788177/DaftiaV2_EU.rar

All credits go to Daftia and his team (N- S- E-W, IDT and the ones I'm forgetting :? )

@ Daftia: If you want feel free to add it to first page, if you do NOT like my changes let me know and I will remove my post.

After searching, trying and a lot of errors I now got your perfect mod 'europized' :D :

- KM instead of miles.

- Removed US speedcams

Download it here:

All credits go to Daftia and his team (N- S- E-W, IDT and the ones I'm forgetting :? )

@ Daftia: If you want feel free to add it to first page, if you do NOT like my changes let me know and I will remove my post.

Merten.Great work my friend just what I was hoping someone would do!!I have tried the down load link but am having problems.Is it active!!Thanks again.

- KM instead of miles.

- Removed US speedcams

Download it here:

Merten.Great work my friend just what I was hoping someone would do!!I have tried the down load link but am having problems.Is it active!!Thanks again.

Just checked the link again and is working fine for me. But rapidshare does give problems for somepeople...

I just mirrored myself on MEGAupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LZSZ0JA0

- KM instead of miles.

- Removed US speedcams

Download it here:

Just checked the link again and is working fine for me. But rapidshare does give problems for somepeople...

I just mirrored myself on MEGAupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LZSZ0JA0

Yes that link worked fine.Thanks again.Installed and working :)

- KM instead of miles.

- Removed US speedcams

Great work Merten! I will post it on the first page. Whenever you want to put up a new version just PM me or post and I will change the link. Might be better to PM me so we dont get old links in the thread. That is why I started updating the first post. People were grabbing old versions.

Thanks for posting this! First post updated.