AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

Just installed this one today and loving it so far!

Quick question....I am trying to tilt the map to show the sky....when I press the screen and then press on the arrows it tilts it way down so the roads look flat (as in the example on the 1st page). I want to tilt it just a bit so I can see the sky but sill see all the roads on an angle. Can this be done?

Thanks to all of you in advance!

--RS

Check the FAQ in the first post.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

This has been discussed several times. Alexes Data.zip is very large. In order to conserve space, he changed the bmp form so that the file sizes are smaller. There is a utility called ipaq viewer that can view the images and change them back to original size to alter. I dont like the reduced size because sometimes they do not work. One example is the GFX folder that was designed to work with DPDursts schemes. Most of the background images are reduced in size and they do not work in some schemes resulting a clear blue sky (default) instead of the background image that it is supposed to represent. My GFX folder works flawless now that I have reinstalled the images with the proper size and format.

Check the FAQ in the first post for a link to the software that abb1 is telling you about.

Do we have a time frame on when your new mod will be ready for the public?

The mods are complete and we are debugging some bugs. We also have to work on creating some new graphics. Once that is complete we will send it to beta testers. If no bugs are found it will be released then.

Cant give an exact time frame as this is not out job but can say it is very close to sending to the beta testers

Cheers

34by151

I'm a first time owner of a F910BT and first time user of Diaftia's mods. As I am in Aust and I have installed the Euro version for the speed sign, but did not expect to get the MSN. Have installed the wrong version for Australia? which version of subset of files should I install? Or should i just what for the new verison to be released?

Regards,

Stephen

I'm a first time owner of a F910BT and first time user of Diaftia's mods. As I am in Aust and I have installed the Euro version for the speed sign, but did not expect to get the MSN. Have installed the wrong version for Australia? which version of subset of files should I install? Or should i just what for the new verison to be released?

Regards,

Stephen

You can us the EU version or Download the OZ version from the Oz thread. When the new version is released it will work on all regions.

Cheers

34by151

Diaftia's Very Good Work!! You are amazing!!!

Please i need put new map, how can i put i have a map of Brazil, basemap, dem, voice and all file i need but a put in folders using testmode but don't change nothing, do you have some ideia how can i do this??

I my pioneer is x910,

Thank you!!

You are going to need to delete some files to make room. While in testmode go into APL2/iGo/Content/Map. Remove the canada maps. Maybe even alaska too. Whatever maps you know you will never use. Then copy over your files to the proper directories. They should show up once you restart. Just remember to eject your SD card after you restart your AVIC.

The mods are co0mplete and ee are debugging some bugs. We also have to work on creating some new graphics. Once that is complete we will send it to beta testers. If no bugs are found it will be released then.

Is there a place for suggestions and feature requests? Is here OK?

Is there a place for suggestions and feature requests? Is here OK?

I started :-)

- a easy button for to see the completed route he have plan for you. Ore somethings like Tomtom. After the start the first display withe the compleet route

I have looking for a easy way but not found. :oops:

thanks

Ron

My suggestions for a future release:

• [*:oqf5lhdg]Improve the ipod player with:
    • [*:oqf5lhdg]1) a memory of what genre/artist/album you are playing, so that when you go to that specific menu it remembers where you were, instead of going to the start of the alphabet again;[*:oqf5lhdg]2) allow the album/artist on the "now playing" screen to be clickable, and take you to that artist/album.

[*:oqf5lhdg]Move all the navigation volume controls (master, volume, dynamic, etc) to one screen, because it currently take dozens of clicks to set the nav volume.

[*:oqf5lhdg]Play a sample sound when clicking any of the volume controls

[*:oqf5lhdg]Add an image gallery screen saver, so I can use the device as a mobile photoframe (I take a lot of pics and never enjoy them)

[*:oqf5lhdg]Allow long-press of the menu button to do something (I think it currently doesn't do anything, right?)

[*:oqf5lhdg]Have an easier way to turn the screen on/off that is always available from any screen (long press menu?)

That's a start but I'll add more as I think of them.