AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

It is so beautiful mod. I love it. Really Diaftia (I will look how I can give you a donation)

.... But .... :?

I didn't have sound from the route-system. I can listen to the radio enz. but the Navy didn't tell anything. Also no bieps for/from buttons.

The loudspeker icoon is on the low left corner and no red line in it. When i push the street in the top from the display the radio stop but nothings happens only a red line in the loudspeaker. :evil::(

When we driving the radio stop bt changing of situation but no noise form Nav?

I think it isn't the voice. I have also not a beep from buttons in Nav. When I go back to radio I have the beeps form buttons for the Pioneer part.

The sound from nav stay on max.

I think also the TMC didn't works. He give in the left corner from the line a blue point, but that is all.

No files or anything else.

I have the European version from the F900BT,

Everything stay on Dutch (that is the reason for this bad written :? sorry

Firmware version Pioneer 3.002.xxxx

I use the Igo 2009.9 maps Europe

and have download (and install) the europ version from this mod.

Is there anybody they can help me... please.

Thanks again

Ron-nl

Can you delete your save files and tell me if the problem still exists? I am 99.9% sure this will solve your problem.

Alex

First of all Tanks for the reaction and help.

What did you means with "save files""? The files in the map user have a deleted (many time).

I have also don a complete reset and try al (english and dutch) voices

I hope so there is a solution.

Thanks again

Ron-NL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

hey guys,

Have a question about this mod....

I used to run IDT's mod, but decided to give this one a try... I really like it, (no offence to IDT as his mod was awsome) anyways, here in our city of winnipeg, after putting on diaftia's mod, I know have speed / redlight cameras everywhere (some where there arnt any)... So my question, What is the easyest way to edit the redlight cams? either on the unit, or just the config file?

Yes I know I probably could have just used my original speed cam file, but me being the stupid person I am, backed it up on an SD card, and then formated the sd card....woops...

I am sorry if this has been posted here already, I did read thru the whole thread (a little time consuming) but I didnt see anything spacific relating to this.

Thanks Guys,

Awsome mod....

Will be sure to send you a little somthing :)

No worries! But hey...what is next for Diaftia? Are you working on another new update to this mod or a new package altogether? I know we all love the work you do and can't wait to see what you come out with next! :D

34by151 and I have been working on a new version for quite some time. It has a TON of new features and will be a 3.0 release. That is the reason its taking so long. Coding is finishing and we are working out bugs before we can release. We are mostly feature frozen at this point though.

That's awesome! Hey, i noticed there has never been any talk on this thread about the Run feature and the three Apps that are listed within it. Nor has there been any discussion on the section within Route where you can choose a different vehicle (car, truck, bus, etc). Could you shed some light on how to use those features?

There is some information in the first post about how to run an application. It has to be put on the storage card in a Applications folder. That section is drastically changing in the next version. You will also be able to add and remove applications rather than having to create a directory structure around the application menu.

As far as the car, truck, bus method, as far as I know it calculates based on the vehicle type. There are some roads that a large truck cannot take and also some routes that are labeled "truck routes". As far as I know it will used the roads as they would be for that vehicle type. Using pedestrian for example will take routes where a person can walk but not freeways. You can do the same thing on google. That is one of those igo features that was already there so I did not specifically code it and dont really use it but as far as I know is what it does.

hey guys,

Have a question about this mod....

I used to run IDT's mod, but decided to give this one a try... I really like it, (no offence to IDT as his mod was awsome) anyways, here in our city of winnipeg, after putting on diaftia's mod, I know have speed / redlight cameras everywhere (some where there arnt any)... So my question, What is the easyest way to edit the redlight cams? either on the unit, or just the config file?

Yes I know I probably could have just used my original speed cam file, but me being the stupid person I am, backed it up on an SD card, and then formated the sd card....woops...

I am sorry if this has been posted here already, I did read thru the whole thread (a little time consuming) but I didnt see anything spacific relating to this.

Thanks Guys,

Awsome mod....

Will be sure to send you a little somthing :)

Always appreciate the donations. Thanks!

You can go into the speed cam config and just remove the warning for the second type of speedcam. Its under warnings/speedcam. There is a wrench there where you can configure the types of cams. You are being notified on known speed traps. I usually leave mine to visually but not audibly alert me but you can shut that type off altogether if you want.

I noticed there has never been any talk on this thread about the Run feature and the three Apps that are listed within it.

With the current mod you can run the apps in the list. In the new version the apps menu has been totally revamped. Wen you start you get a list of standard apps that we have setup for you. You also have the option to alter these, both the name and and the command. You can also delete any of them and add new one ones. When you add you just follow some screens to type in the name on the menu and the command ect

Cheers

34by151

What did you means with "save files""? The files in the map user have a deleted (many time).

Thanks again

Ron-NL

19. You need to delete the save files so that your settings are built fresh with these new mods. They are in “My Flash Disk\User\UserData\iGo\save.

If you have not removed all of the files in the directory since loading my mods you need to delete them all. I had this SAME problem as you and once I removed the files all of the navigation voices came back.

The other thing you can do is look in the sys.txt file and make sure you are using the correct voice file and that your device type is set correctly. Here is an example of many of the possibilities. You might need to add yours if its not listed. Sorry I have never had to use a Dutch voice file so I am not sure what the entry might be. Looks like you could possibly guess though based on these examples:

[device]
;Uncomment the device you are using.  Make sure you comment out the existing one if you change it.
;type="PIONEER746EW" ;(AU) F700, F900, F90
;type="PIONEER746EW" ;(EU) F700, F900, F90
type="PIONEER746UC" ;(US) F700, F900, F90
;type="PIONEER749EW" ;(AU) F500
;type="PIONEER749EW" ;(EU) F500
;type="PIONEER749UC" ;(US) F500

[local]
;Uncomment the voices for your country.  Make sure you comment out the existing ones if you change it.
;voice_key="Eng_aus_m1"           ;(AU Male) F500, F700, F900, F90
;voice_key="Eng_aus_f1"           ;(AU Female) F500, F700, F900, F90
;voice_key="Eng_uk_m1"           ;(EU Male) F500, F700, F900, F90
;voice_key="Eng_uk_f1"           ;(EU Female) F500, F700, F900, F90
voice_key="Eng_us_m1"           ;(US Male) F500, F700, F900, F90
;default_language="english AUS"   ;(AU) F500, F700, F900, F90
;default_language="english UK"   ;(EU) F500, F700, F900, F90
default_language="english US"   ;(US) F500, F700, F900, F90

There is some information in the first post about how to run an application. It has to be put on the storage card in a Applications folder. That section is drastically changing in the next version. You will also be able to add and remove applications rather than having to create a directory structure around the application menu.

As far as the car, truck, bus method, as far as I know it calculates based on the vehicle type. There are some roads that a large truck cannot take and also some routes that are labeled "truck routes". As far as I know it will used the roads as they would be for that vehicle type. Using pedestrian for example will take routes where a person can walk but not freeways. You can do the same thing on google. That is one of those igo features that was already there so I did not specifically code it and dont really use it but as far as I know is what it does.

Ahhh...I get it. I thought that the vehicle selection had something to do with 3D Cars. Seems like a good add to have all the 3D cars pre-installed and be able to change them through the UI.

Ya know what would be really nice (and I think I remember somebody saying something about it in this thread) is if you could have a file explorer built in so that you could insert your SD card and copy files over to the flashdisk without ever having to boot up WINCE. Just do it all inside the UI. Is this possible?

Thanks again

Ron-NL

19. You need to delete the save files so that your settings are built fresh with these new mods. They are in “My Flash Disk\User\UserData\iGo\save.

If you have not removed all of the files in the directory since loading my mods you need to delete them all. I had this SAME problem as you and once I removed the files all of the navigation voices came back.

The other thing you can do is look in the sys.txt file and make sure you are using the correct voice file and that your device type is set correctly. Here is an example of many of the possibilities. You might need to add yours if its not listed. Sorry I have never had to use a Dutch voice file so I am not sure what the entry might be. Looks like you could possibly guess though based on these examples:

[device]

default_language="english US"   ;(US) F500, F700, F900, F90

It is unbelievable. All works incl. (I had a Dutch voice file and copy it in the Voice director) Dutch, TMS pings from buttons :lol::lol::lol::D:D:D .

I have delete the save dir. files and copy again the files from the download.

Nice an more than tanks.

Ron NL

Hey people!

I am having a hell of a time after trying this mod. My unit restarts every 3 minutes AND I can't get the dang illustrative text to turn off because when I go into the navi settings, it won;t stop going to the navigation warning screen. It won't let me off that screen either because of the system startup bar at the bottom. Anyone had this problem or suggestions??? I appreciate any advice!!

Ya know what would be really nice (and I think I remember somebody saying something about it in this thread) is if you could have a file explorer built in so that you could insert your SD card and copy files over to the flashdisk without ever having to boot up WINCE. Just do it all inside the UI. Is this possible?

That's in the new version as is the ability to backup and restore and delete your settings as well as the whole avic

Cheers

34by151

Hey people!

I am having a hell of a time after trying this mod. My unit restarts every 3 minutes AND I can't get the dang illustrative text to turn off because when I go into the navi settings, it won;t stop going to the navigation warning screen. It won't let me off that screen either because of the system startup bar at the bottom. Anyone had this problem or suggestions??? I appreciate any advice!!

Boot into testmode, delete your settings and reboot. The default for illistrated text is off so it will be that way when the settings reconstruct on reboot.

If all else fails restore your backup

Cheers

34by151

That's in the new version as is the ability to backup and restore and delete your settings as well as the whole avic

Cheers

34by151

Hmmm, This sounds like one hell of a mod. When is this new version going to be released?

I would think that critical files such as DATA.zip and Image.res and any currently opened files could not be replaced using the built-in UI. You still have to boot to TestMode in order to replaced those files.

Furthermore, even if you could do so for some other files, you still have to reboot the HU in order to make the changes active.

Am I wrong?