AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

I am so happy. This was what I looking for.

I have a europ F900BT with firmware 3.ooo.200

- The only thing i cannot see is with map (year-Q) is in use. By "info" gives he the pioneer map dates :?

- The start-up time from the unit is a "little bit" (30 sec +/-) longer :?

- how I can import (with place) POI's. I have tried with KML poi on SD and in the POI map but he did not see this

POI's :-(

- Another strains thing are the local (normal) time is fine but the time of arrival is 1 our to late??

But first of all thanks from a happy user

I noticed when I had cockpit overview on or whatever its called, I no longer have the option to mute or delete the route from the icon next to the quick launch menu...

In full screen cockpit mode. That is correct. Click on the turn indicator (large nav arrow) and there will be an avoids screen with the buttons at the bottom.

Could someone tell me what that number next to a small house icon indicates on the main map screen? (on the screenshots in the first post the number is 9089 i think)...

always a slight difference between the number on both sides too... i thought maybe it was distance to home but that doesn't make much sense and you wouldn't need to see that anyway so i'm thinking its something else...

any ideas?

Could someone tell me what that number next to a small house icon indicates on the main map screen? (on the screenshots in the first post the number is 9089 i think)...

always a slight difference between the number on both sides too... i thought maybe it was distance to home but that doesn't make much sense and you wouldn't need to see that anyway so i'm thinking its something else...

any ideas?

They are house numbers on the street. They are not 100% accurate, but it gives you a ballpark idea

Hi,

Sorry for my bad english as i'm french.

First of all thank you for this awesome mod i'm using on my f500bt.(v3.0202)

I've two question regarding this mod.

The first one concern the speedcam audible warning.

There is an overspeed tolerance setting wich is great, i set it to 5kmh however i still earing the warning beep each time i 'm overspeed by a least 1kmh.Any suggestion? Can someone explain me exactly what does the different setting between alert and warning as it is pretty obvious what do reminder end desactivated.What is the verification beep?

The second question is more a custom setting.

As i've using a f500bt, i wanna if someone know how to custom the enter button(middle of the pad) because right now when you push it the unit repeat the last vocal instruction. I'm want to use it to pause the music on the sd card or mute it. I'm assuming it can be done by editing the sys.txt but maybe it is more camplicated. So the enter button can act by order of preference of what is possible to set or not as :

-Pause button for the sd card

-Mute the whole avic

-SD card off/on

So if anybody have any suggestion regarding this it would be really welcome.

Florian

Hi diaftia,

thanks for this amazing mod ! I have a question about the TTS voice, I am in France and so I use Voice_TTS-nua-fra-f1.zip. What have you modified in your TTS Voice, is it possible to do the same for french TTS voice ?

Thanks

Dts1

Also for the dutch?? :oops:

It is a really a great mod special when somebody now a solution for "my" another problem.

Thanks a lot

Ron

Hey there,

Having trouble with the Trip computer. It doesnt seem to be working.

No actuals show up in the trip computer except for the speed.

Is there something i need to turn on to get this working each time?

Or something i need to put in a certain folder.

Any help appreciated!!

Alex, I've now read from Page 1 to Page 35 and installed the mod two days ago. I'm loving it and have not had any of the problems that others have run into (just stuck with the old "measure twice, cut once" philosophy). I do have a question about the zoom settings though...and please know that I've searched the entire thread for "zoom" before posting this.

I use Smart Zoom and I've pushed both sliders all the way to the right so that I can see the sky background. But when I zoom in using the knob the horizon line raises up and covers more and more of the background. I noticed in the 2nd picture you posted from the first page that you are zoomed way in tight but you can still see the sky and the trees/buildings that are also part of the background image.

Can you help me get to this same viewpoint?? Thanks for everything by the way. This is an amazing mod!! Donation coming soon...

Can you please put a step by step on how to do the 3d cars? I tried following idt's but can only modify the sys text

Add the following codes below to sys.txt then put the .mdl and .tex file of the car you selected in the "gx" folder of Data.zip. Make sure 3dcars is in the Igo folder.

[map]

3d_scale_carmodel=1

3dcarsizemin=5000

3dcarsizemax=8000

3dcarsizemul=30000

[3d]

;change the .mdl file to the car you selected

car_day=flying_carpet.mdl

car_night=flying_carpet.mdl

ghost_day=flying_carpet.mdl

ghost_night=flying_carpet.mdl

[3dcar]

work_dir="\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\3DCars" location of 3dCars folder

mortscript="\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\3DCars\Themechanger\MortScript.exe" ;location of MortScript.exe

I followed these instructions exactly and I do have a big rig now instead of the arrow symbol. The only thing I was unclear on is when you said "Make sure 3dcars is in the iGo folder." What I did was extracted the file I found on another thread titled gfx 3DCars.rar into a new folder called 3DCars. Then I moved that folder into the APL2/iGo folder. Is that correct?

The reason I'm questioning the change (since I do have a 3D car now) is that I noticed that under Settings, Route there is an option to change the car but when I change the setting to Taxi or Bus it doesn't change anything. I was hoping this would allow me to change the car through the UI instead of having to go back to the sys.txt file every time.

Also, I lost my sky background and am now getting the "overcast" look mentioned earlier in this thread. I did go and imediately deleted all save files except favorites but it didn't come back. Need help on a few items here obviously. :(

Thank you!

Hey there,

Any help appreciated!!

Nobody, to my knowledge has solved the trip computer issues. Some seem to have no problems with it while it does not work at all for some others. What seems to work is start the AVIC and wait till the gps has fully acquired before moving that car at all. This works for me but I rarely do it. You can assist by reading and searching the forums. If you find a solution let us know we are happy to try it in the new version

From our testing it the problem appears to be in the ezrider.exe. If you call the trip compuer before the gps has aquired it crashes the tripcomputer portion of the ezrider resulting in blank data being fed back. We have been trying a number of things in the code to replicate the above fix (not moving) but as yet have not succeeded. Ie preventing th code calling ezrider till the gps has aquired. I'm hopeing to include this in the new version but no promices as it not really a fix for ezrider but a work around for an ezrider bug

Cheers

34by151

Hey there,

Any help appreciated!!

Nobody, to my knowledge has solved the trip computer issues. Some seem to have no problems with it while it does not work at all for some others. What seems to work is start the AVIC and wait till the gps has fully acquired before moving that car at all. This works for me but I rarely do it. You can assist by reading and searching the forums. If you find a solution let us know we are happy to try it in the new version

From our testing it the problem appears to be in the ezrider.exe. If you call the trip compuer before the gps has aquired it crashes the tripcomputer portion of the ezrider resulting in blank data being fed back. We have been trying a number of things in the code to replicate the above fix (not moving) but as yet have not succeeded. Ie preventing th code calling ezrider till the gps has aquired. I'm hopeing to include this in the new version but no promices as it not really a fix for ezrider but a work around for an ezrider bug

Cheers

34by151

Is it possible to put a pause or a "wait" of sorts to the sys.txt?

I know that the trip computer is in conjunction with the tracklogs. Since my unit was new this function would NEVER work unless I waited for the unit to fully boot (around 2min.) and I rarely ever wait that long before I shove off.

I am anxiously awaiting a fix for this because this is the one mod that I really love except I can rarely use and it is quite frustrating :x

BTW, what program do you use to disassemble the EZrider for editing?

Bud