AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

ovalball: The new version isn't out yet 34x151 and Diafia are working on it......

Awesome.... I would def. love to see that feature. Its a pain when you have to cancel out of the search listings and search again while you're moving.

On another note, is there an easy way to delete a via point via the quick menu? Im deleting the whole destination, then re-adding it now.

The other feature that is coming that I absolutely love and have seen in other nav systems is an arrow showing what direction the POI is in. My big thing is if I search for a gas station and there are 2 chevrons within 2 miles of me I don't rightfully want to go to the one that is behind me.

As for the via, go to the route button then I believe its edit route. From there you can delete a via or reorder them. You can also click on it in the route planning menu and use the expandable menu at the top to remove via.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

ovalball: The new version isn't out yet 34x151 and Diafia are working on it......

Awesome.... I would def. love to see that feature. Its a pain when you have to cancel out of the search listings and search again while you're moving.

On another note, is there an easy way to delete a via point via the quick menu? Im deleting the whole destination, then re-adding it now.

The other feature that is coming that I absolutely love and have seen in other nav systems is an arrow showing what direction the POI is in. My big thing is if I search for a gas station and there are 2 chevrons within 2 miles of me I don't rightfully want to go to the one that is behind me.

That sounds awesome too... seriously, what are you guys waiting for? JK Beta testers? Count me in hehe.

The new iGO Primo will have that stock... whenever it appears.

On current iGO it is possible through some fancy skin design. However, it is only accurate if it know which direction you are facing, and we all know that map can spin when you are stopped...

The other feature that is coming that I absolutely love and have seen in other nav systems is an arrow showing what direction the POI is in.

If you have an active route, it also shows the detour distance as well as the total distance and direction. Yo can teh sort on any of these

Cheers

34by151

Ok so I really want to make this my full time mod .... but 1 thing is killing me I have been back and forth between this and IDT's mods and mapchanger , Navteq , Teleatlas..

I want Daftias w/9.6 teleatlas and most importantly the subaru impreza ....I have no problem fixing the sys.txt with other mods for some reason I just can't get that car on Daftias.....

I have the .mdl , .tex files in gfx , 3dcars, apl2/igo folders and I get the start up screen

If anyone could help me out that would be awsome (before I wear out my SD slot.....lol)

I have tried these two methods and more:

sys.txt

sys2.txt

Ok so I really want to make this my full time mod .... but 1 thing is killing me I have been back and forth between this and IDT's mods and mapchanger , Navteq , Teleatlas..

I want Daftias w/9.6 teleatlas and most importantly the subaru impreza ....I have no problem fixing the sys.txt with other mods for some reason I just can't get that car on Daftias.....

I have the .mdl , .tex files in gfx , 3dcars, apl2/igo folders and I get the start up screen

If anyone could help me out that would be awsome (before I wear out my SD slot.....lol)

Can i just double check with you.The 2 files impreza.mdl and impreza.tex should be in apl2/igo/data/gfx ie the gfx folder that is contained within the data.zip file and not the one in apl2/igo.

So I installed the Newest NavTeq map for my state in hopes to get the speed limit signs to work on rodes other then highways, no luck. And I can't seem to get my garmin mobile XT maps uncompressed to use them outside of my phone.

Another issue I'm having, perhaps somone here knows a cure....

Several of my POI's remain on the screen even if I have them turned off in the settings, and when they are on, many arent branded, some of the icons are transparent. Though I see doubles in the list, some transparent some not.

I'm gonna try and re-install the branding, and possibly try the TeleAtlas maps just to see.

Any help on this would be great.

Can i just double check with you.The 2 files impreza.mdl and impreza.tex should be in apl2/igo/data/gfx ie the gfx folder that is contained within the data.zip file and not the one in apl2/igo.

Correct they are in the DATA.zip

That sounds awesome too... seriously, what are you guys waiting for? JK Beta testers? Count me in hehe.

There has been a lot of coding involved. We are definitely going to need beta testers. There is a lot more coding and image creating that has to happen before its considered a solid build. Once it is we will need at least 2-3 from EU and US. So we will definitely come knocking. :)

There has been a lot of coding involved. We are definitely going to need beta testers. There is a lot more coding and image creating that has to happen before its considered a solid build. Once it is we will need at least 2-3 from EU and US. So we will definitely come knocking. :)

Are you having dreams about it every night? I know I did for about a week or so when I was into it heavily.

I noticed that when I use the "quick menu" to pull up the POI's it doesnt seem to pull up the nearest locations. If I go to Menu > destination > POI > I have more flexibility.

One thing I want to add... if on this "new version" you could make an arrow (up, down, left, right) when searching for POI's so it can tell you in which direction it is :) That would be awesome. As always though... great mod!

Are you having dreams about it every night? I know I did for about a week or so when I was into it heavily.

Almost, somtimes they are nighmares. Though given the time zone diferences between myself and Diaftia it's alomost one continual day.

Cheers

34by151