AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

The illustrated text can be turned on or off through the UI now. I believe it is under Nav Settings and then Navigation.

I'm still having a problem getting the sky bkgd back. I've reversed everything I did with the 3D car and my data.zip and sys.txt is back to the format supplied by this mod. The only other thing I've changed prior to losing the sky was I deleted all other state maps, poi's and buildings other than CA, AZ, NV, WA and OR. I was hoping that would free up space. Is there anyway that deleting these files I could lose the sky??

Btw...I DID go delete all the save files again (except favorites) and that didn't resolve it.

It is so beautiful mod. I love it. Really Diaftia (I will look how I can give you a donation)

.... But .... :?

I didn't have sound from the route-system. I can listen to the radio enz. but the Navy didn't tell anything. Also no bieps for/from buttons.

The loudspeker icoon is on the low left corner and no red line in it. When i push the street in the top from the display the radio stop but nothings happens only a red line in the loudspeaker. :evil::(

When we driving the radio stop bt changing of situation but no noise form Nav?

I think it isn't the voice. I have also not a beep from buttons in Nav. When I go back to radio I have the beeps form buttons for the Pioneer part.

The sound from nav stay on max.

I think also the TMC didn't works. He give in the left corner from the line a blue point, but that is all.

No files or anything else.

I have the European version from the F900BT,

Everything stay on Dutch (that is the reason for this bad written :? sorry

Firmware version Pioneer 3.002.xxxx

I use the Igo 2009.9 maps Europe

and have download (and install) the europ version from this mod.

Is there anybody they can help me... please.

Thanks again

Ron-nl

Alex,

I am having a problem with the skyline showing up on my unit. I have read this post from page 1-54 and still can't figure out what I have done wrong or if maybe it is my X910BT having a slight difference from the F-series units.

Have you come across this before? I have tried moving the sliders and turning off the smartzoom and nothing seems to work. It also looks like the map has snow on it. Instead of the terain being green it is white while in daytime mode and at night the terain turns black. Has anyone else had this problem? I deleted all of my saved data when I installed, even the favorites.dat file. I have no Idea what I could have done wrong.

Thanks,

Rob

To all that are just now starting to get problems with the sky:

As you can see this version of the software has not been changed since January. Now all of the sudden people are starting to get problems with the sky. Since nothing has changes since Jan and these problems are just now starting to crop up, have you done any other mods? Have you tried copying the files from my zip back to the AVIC and see if it fixes the problem?

I have had people have problems when they start adding other peoples variations of my mods to their units. Obviously if you have problems with someones variant of my mods you will need to ask them. Otherwise I will see what I can do to help.

I think it was AVICAddict that asked how to zoom in tight to the road. To do this turn off smartzoom. Then touch the map to get the map rotation arrows and use the up arrow to zoom in really close to the road (or just push up on the knob). If smartzoom is off it will stay in that position when you go back into map follow mode.

Alex,

I am having a problem with the skyline showing up on my unit. I have read this post from page 1-54 and still can't figure out what I have done wrong or if maybe it is my X910BT having a slight difference from the F-series units.

Have you come across this before? I have tried moving the sliders and turning off the smartzoom and nothing seems to work. It also looks like the map has snow on it. Instead of the terain being green it is white while in daytime mode and at night the terain turns black. Has anyone else had this problem? I deleted all of my saved data when I installed, even the favorites.dat file. I have no Idea what I could have done wrong.

Thanks,

Rob

I believe this happens when you dont have the scheme files copied over. Just found this out in an emulator. Without the Pioneer Blue day/night scheme files the map surface will be white and I believe the car arrow in 3D mode will be blue which are the igo defaults.

It is so beautiful mod. I love it. Really Diaftia (I will look how I can give you a donation)

.... But .... :?

I didn't have sound from the route-system. I can listen to the radio enz. but the Navy didn't tell anything. Also no bieps for/from buttons.

The loudspeker icoon is on the low left corner and no red line in it. When i push the street in the top from the display the radio stop but nothings happens only a red line in the loudspeaker. :evil::(

When we driving the radio stop bt changing of situation but no noise form Nav?

I think it isn't the voice. I have also not a beep from buttons in Nav. When I go back to radio I have the beeps form buttons for the Pioneer part.

The sound from nav stay on max.

I think also the TMC didn't works. He give in the left corner from the line a blue point, but that is all.

No files or anything else.

I have the European version from the F900BT,

Everything stay on Dutch (that is the reason for this bad written :? sorry

Firmware version Pioneer 3.002.xxxx

I use the Igo 2009.9 maps Europe

and have download (and install) the europ version from this mod.

Is there anybody they can help me... please.

Thanks again

Ron-nl

Can you delete your save files and tell me if the problem still exists? I am 99.9% sure this will solve your problem.

Alex

First I must say, very nice mod!! I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but the look is great. I just have one question. Where do I turn off the illustrated text? Like I said, I haven't tried the nav out yet, but if I run into the memory problem I want to be prepared. Thanks!

-Brian

Illustrated street text is off by default and turning it on will prompt you with a warning before doing so. I think it was a problem that happened in conjunction with another image that used to be in the mods (route recalc arrow) that is no longer there. Either way I decided to leave the warning prompt in the mods. Since removing the arrow and switching this off by default I have had no notifications of reboots though.

Hey Guys,

Is is possible to add code to a new button, or on screen icon to load up the Voice Command option?

Right now the Blue tooth icon automatically calls home, and was curious if there is a way to have either that same icon load up the Voice Command option (Same has pressing the volume knob) or adding a second icon at the top that will load that menu?

Pressing the knob isnt hard, but you need to make sure your av is on, and now your looking at the screen trying to find out where it is etc..takes yoru eyes off the road for too long.

Would be really cool if there was some way to add this feature to a new icon on the nav map.

I use it all the time for calling, now that the hands free law is in effect in Ontario.

I have been looking through all the .UI files, and having found any reference to the Volume button press loading the Voice command.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As you can see this version of the software has not been changed since January. Now all of the sudden people are starting to get problems with the sky. Since nothing has changes since Jan and these problems are just now starting to crop up, have you done any other mods? Have you tried copying the files from my zip back to the AVIC and see if it fixes the problem?

I have had people have problems when they start adding other peoples variations of my mods to their units. Obviously if you have problems with someones variant of my mods you will need to ask them. Otherwise I will see what I can do to help.

I think it was AVICAddict that asked how to zoom in tight to the road. To do this turn off smartzoom. Then touch the map to get the map rotation arrows and use the up arrow to zoom in really close to the road (or just push up on the knob). If smartzoom is off it will stay in that position when you go back into map follow mode.

Thanks Alex. I'm actually going to try reloading my backup Flashdisk and then reinstalling your mod. I'm sure that will fix the sky issue. I was just hoping I would have to take that step but that's okay.

Hey Guys,

Is is possible to add code to a new button, or on screen icon to load up the Voice Command option?

Right now the Blue tooth icon automatically calls home, and was curious if there is a way to have either that same icon load up the Voice Command option (Same has pressing the volume knob) or adding a second icon at the top that will load that menu?

Pressing the knob isnt hard, but you need to make sure your av is on, and now your looking at the screen trying to find out where it is etc..takes yoru eyes off the road for too long.

Would be really cool if there was some way to add this feature to a new icon on the nav map.

I use it all the time for calling, now that the hands free law is in effect in Ontario.

I have been looking through all the .UI files, and having found any reference to the Volume button press loading the Voice command.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately this is not possible. There are very view actions that can call to the pioneer functions from the navigation.

Thanks Alex. I'm actually going to try reloading my backup Flashdisk and then reinstalling your mod. I'm sure that will fix the sky issue. I was just hoping I would have to take that step but that's okay.

I wish I had an answer for you. The problem is I know the sky works in my mods which means something has changed on your AVIC. I just have no idea what it could have been based on what might have changed with changes you have made. Wish I had a better answer. Sorry.

Alex

No worries! But hey...what is next for Diaftia? Are you working on another new update to this mod or a new package altogether? I know we all love the work you do and can't wait to see what you come out with next! :D

34by151 and I have been working on a new version for quite some time. It has a TON of new features and will be a 3.0 release. That is the reason its taking so long. Coding is finishing and we are working out bugs before we can release. We are mostly feature frozen at this point though.

No worries! But hey...what is next for Diaftia? Are you working on another new update to this mod or a new package altogether? I know we all love the work you do and can't wait to see what you come out with next! :D

34by151 and I have been working on a new version for quite some time. It has a TON of new features and will be a 3.0 release. That is the reason its taking so long. Coding is finishing and we are working out bugs before we can release. We are mostly feature frozen at this point though.

That's awesome! Hey, i noticed there has never been any talk on this thread about the Run feature and the three Apps that are listed within it. Nor has there been any discussion on the section within Route where you can choose a different vehicle (car, truck, bus, etc). Could you shed some light on how to use those features?