AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

What's Up Guys. I have to say this the only mod worth risking a brick. Anyways, I have a couple of questions. I've trying to make bt calls and while in navi it doesn't show the hangup option or pick up options. I have to be in something else. So my questions is. . . What's up with that? What's with that? <~~ snl skit ever seen it? :lol: also, whats a reasonable donation?

One more question. This morning i saw the landmarks. I drove right by minute maid park and saw the frickin park. Then later I didn't see them anymore. Anyone know why? I have been messing with it as far as setting but I don't remember messing with the 3d settings. Your thoughts?

Make sure that your device type is set correctly in sys.txt. Once you do that delete your save files and reboot. Should solve all of your problems.

Ive noticed lately that the "my vehicle" arrow has been off a couple centimeters on the map. For instance on a freeway, it will show up in the middle of both roads. It doesnt seem to affect anything during a route, but just thought it was kind of weird. Nothing has changed as far as my GPS antenna either, signal is still as strong as ever.

This has nothing to do with the GPS signal strenght, it has to do with the precision of the GPS signal and the map cartography, thus it is normal to see the vehicule a little off from the screen.

You can force the "Keep on Route" setting in Navi Map Setup.

just got my AVIC x910BT installed yesterday. can't wait to use the hack/mods on it. Already did the brake bypass, now for the mod package.

One question. I downloaded DIAFTIA's mod pack( 18MB .rar file) for MSN from both rapidshare and the other media share place, cannot unzip them. Any special requirements for this to be possible?

just got my AVIC x910BT installed yesterday. can't wait to use the hack/mods on it. Already did the brake bypass, now for the mod package.

One question. I downloaded DIAFTIA's mod pack( 18MB .rar file) for MSN from both rapidshare and the other media share place, cannot unzip them. Any special requirements for this to be possible?

Use a utility such as Winrar, or I believe that 7z should work as well

I have a few little problems whit this nice mod and my f900bt europ

- when bluetooth is on the unit only reset him/his self?!? on SD card are a lot of POI's

- I am missing the possibility "travel through" it is when I use a poi but not with a address

- is it simple possible to have your complete route map on the screen?

Tanks a lot

Ron

I had my x910bt installed over the weekend and just installed this modification. It seems like everything is working but I am unable to watch DVD's unless the car is in Park and the Parking Break is engaged. I thought this modification was a work around for that? I didn't have any hardware modification done. Is there anything I missed or need to do? Thanks for the help.