AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

is this supposed to have 3d buildings? mine doesn't show. please correct me if i'm wrong. Also, how do you get the speedometer to show up. There is only a small box on the map that shows your speed. Does it just read what your actual speedometer is showing or is the speed of the car really accurate?
Read the instructions. I think that they are on pg 24
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Is there anything new from V3.0? Can you say more or less when it might be released?
Well, seeing that this has supposed to be in beta testing for the last 4 months, I'd say that it probably has been shelved. You can try pm'ing 34x151, maybe ask him to post an answer so that everyone will know, I would not put any hopes up though.
Hey ABB -

Looks like you're the defacto moderator of thispost. :D

Do you know if anyone has incorporated the fuel caclulator on Diaftia's mod?

If so, any interest in sharing how to do it?

The only person that has done that is me. There is an entire thread on the subject in the Hacks/Mods section, and the rules all apply to this mod as well with precise instructions. It is not easy, you have to know the coding in the UI, or at least be familiar with it.
Hey ABB -

Looks like you're the defacto moderator of thispost. :D

Do you know if anyone has incorporated the fuel caclulator on Diaftia's mod?

If so, any interest in sharing how to do it?

The only person that has done that is me. There is an entire thread on the subject in the Hacks/Mods section, and the rules all apply to this mod as well with precise instructions. It is not easy, you have to know the coding in the UI, or at least be familiar with it.

Well that takes me out of the running... Too noob. :(

If (perhaps when) Diaftia creates a V3, perhpas it will be included. Sigh

can anyone tell me how to turn on the speedcam warning sounds? I can find where to add my own camera's, but I can't get it to make any noise to warn me...

Do I need to install the speedcam mod posted by Gadget B1?

When I go into the settings, navi settings, warnings, there is no buttons for camera.

I just installed this the other day and it is Sooooooooo much better than the stock interface.

I noticed in the instructions I copied over a new Voice file. However I'm still hearing the same ole Samantha TTS. Is the voice file for something else or do I need to somehow activate the new voice that I copied?

Thanks!

I just installed this the other day and it is Sooooooooo much better than the stock interface.

I noticed in the instructions I copied over a new Voice file. However I'm still hearing the same ole Samantha TTS. Is the voice file for something else or do I need to somehow activate the new voice that I copied?

Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing... I installed mines about 3 weeks ago, and noticed the voice sounded the same :"{

I see MSN now has Doppler Maps available as an 8th feed. Any idea how we program this into our AVIC's? I have figured out where & hw to add buttons on the screen, but how do we receive the feed?

As usual, thanks guys for all your helps.

Harvey

Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing... I installed mines about 3 weeks ago, and noticed the voice sounded the same :"{

The included Samantha voice file is the same one as stock. I forget why it was included because it has been quite a while since I put this mod on my AVIC. Read the thread from the beginning and you might discover why.