AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

Yeah, a pic would be great, so that way I will have something that I can work around. Thanks

Abb, so here is the pic taken during a Route Simulation, sorry for its quality though ... as you can see on the lower left corner, current speed overlaps with lane info. As for the signposts, I think that the menu buttons are not shown while the signposts are displayed. Is this the intent? I don't know, if so then it is good.

I will confirm the menu buttons disapperance later during real drive.

EDITED: The buttons are shown under the signposts, not disappeared, just underneath.

post-42373-12872762146712_thumb.jpg

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there is no more space on the left side, considering also the additional commands for route simulation as in the above photo, I would suggest, during navigation ONLY, putting the current speed at the right side. But use a white box like the speed limit sign instead (as previous used in IDT's mods), as this would be really neat :D .

So, the only problem is through 'Route simulation', not in actual navigation? I dont really want to put up the speed sign because that is one more icon to clutter up the screen. My whole idea for this is to have a full featured mod without all the clutter on the screen. Hmm, I can move the speed out of the Nav part, that is not too difficult if it is a problem

So, the only problem is through 'Route simulation', not in actual navigation?

No Abb. By normal driving I mean "not in the navigation mode" (i.e. you don't have a destination set and active). "Route simulation" is exactly the same as Navigation, except that you can control the speed, pause etc, therefore they both have this overlapping problem. I guess it should be fixed :mrgreen: .

Hope that it is clearer now.

So, the only problem is through 'Route simulation', not in actual navigation?

No Abb. By normal driving I mean "not in the navigation mode" (i.e. you don't have a destination set and active). "Route simulation" is exactly the same as Navigation, except that you can control the speed, pause etc, therefore they both have this overlapping problem. I guess it should be fixed :mrgreen: .

Hope that it is clearer now.

Ok, I got it fixed and changed. I will test it out tomorrow and post it tomorrow night if all is good. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

A short question, a bit off topic here: what is the parameter to modify to change the navigation color of the calculated route, within COLOR.INI or COLOR3D.INI? What is the different usage between the two files? Sometime the COLOR3D.INI is not present for a scheme.

I am using GJ2.1_Night_sky2 scheme, very nice but the calculated route during navigation is BLACK, very hard to read.

Thanks.

Well, V1.01 is up for download. The only difference is the fix for the lane bar while navigating. I will update photos later tonight. Thanks Chuck, for pointing this out. As far as your question about the schemes, the person to ask is DPHurst. PM him as he designed all these awesome schemes and he is the master when it comes to schemes. I have tried messing with the color.ini without any luck, but maybe Dave can shed some light on it. Good luck

abb, awesome mod. I have been an IDT follower since he started putting his mods up but tried this for a change of pace and hte options you give. However, one problem that must be embedded in IDTs info somewhere maybe you can help me out.

Here is the error I get, I click "ok " and it goes away and nav seems to work fine as far as I can tell, hopefully I get this right enough for you to help:

FFUIERROR: unknown object identifier

Identifier [txt_date]

script "sc_IDTnavtext_color_green" comand 12

Can you possibly tell me how to fix that?

Thanks

Try deleting all your save files in 'userdata'. It is looking for a green text that was present before you installed the mod and now isnt. deleting your prior cache will get rid of that.

I also have same problem . If I don’t change text color in navi settings all works nice but when I try to change yellow color I have same error .I delete save files from userdata/igo/save. Thanks for any help

Hi Abb, in V1.01, the current speed during navigation has been moved from left to right, but the shaded box used to seat the speed previously was still there on the left side, but empty now.

Yeah, I changed the box and got rid of the section with the speed as it is now moved. There is no sense in having an empty box in the cockpit. Also, this space is now clear for the lane info.