AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

Thanks for the reply. I forgot I changed computers and don't have the program to edit this anymore, what program are you using? (i forget cause I haven't done it in awhile.)

Just unzip using any 7-Zip, edit the quoted file with Windows Notepad if you don't have anything else (to remove the code), and repackage it with 7-Zip.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I hear yah, but it is kinda too late as it is all done. I just need to take some pics and I will have it up tomorrow after work. I will move them though with the next update. I never really thought about it because I always have a GPS signal. That is why I never realized the problem with the phone. Lol, we have no tunnels here

Fair enough, will try it first hand :D .

Hello Master ABB. I have a request that would reduce auto folder in the 3D view? Thank you, Pat

Sorry, I dont know what you mean???? Are you talking about the car image in 3D view?

I apologize for the''English'' :oops: .... Yes, exactly as you write :idea::D

Pat

Hello Master ABB. I have a request that would reduce auto folder in the 3D view? Thank you, Pat

Sorry, I dont know what you mean???? Are you talking about the car image in 3D view?

I apologize for the''English'' :oops: .... Yes, exactly as you write :idea::D

Pat

Go to IDT's mod and at the front it tells you how to change from the arrow to the car. Just reverse it and you should be able to bring back the arrow again. Just remove this from the SYS.txt file in the [3D]

car_day=hot_rod_red.mdl  
car_night=hot_rod_red.mdl
ghost_day=hot_rod_red.mdl
ghost_night=hot_rod_red.mdl

And then change the car size to this

3dcarsizemin=2500 
3dcarsizemax=5000 
3dcarsizemul=15000 

Awesome, downloading now, will put in tonight and try it out tomorrow. So you added the fade?

Yes, with a 100% fade, you will have it like it was before, but with an invisible button just below the compass to bring back the icons. However, if you want the buttons to remain intact, you have a choice of having the fade 'off', which will put the icons there fully solid, or if you want them translucid, just adjust the fade to 50%, or 75%. I added pics to show tghe fade in the first post.

Thank you Abb for the fruit of your long weekend works :mrgreen: . I will test it out tomorrow. :D

Looks like that you have also removed the Windows style welcome greeting ... any reason for that?

I listen to that greeting EVERY DAY when I boot up my computer. It is NOT going to happen when I get into my car :)

I listen to that greeting EVERY DAY when I boot up my computer. It is NOT going to happen when I get into my car :)

You're right, I listen to it two times and it got disabled afterward in the Custom menu. There are people who change the greeting though ... don't know what those people think, but this is a mod for you anyway. :lol:

Road testing today ... :D

Abb.Your mod just gets better.You are doing IDT proud.The only thing i wish to change is the colours and possibly font in the bottom information bar ie time to dest/distance to dest etc.I am finding the yellow very difficult to see(probably just my age!!)Is it possible for you to tell me if(how)it can be changed.Thanks very much for a superb piece of work.

Hey, Abb,

what color scheme are you using in the screen shots?

Thanx,

Bud

OMG, it is one that I redesigned from here:

http://artwork-igo8.blogspot.com/search/label/scheme

I change schemes and redesign them by adding newly designed backgrounds frequently.

It was originally a scheme made out by crepuscolo. I changed the background and named the scheme 'crepuscolo_summer.zip'