AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

hmm, chuck are you having the same issue? I'll have to check what font I have on there, I may have loaded abbs font and never deleted the old ones.

there is no need to delete fonts. If it ever asks to overwrite them, just say 'yes', but aside from that, just leave them

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what NissanFrontier, I didn't observe that behavior because we're located North of the Border, so we are using metric system. Instead of having "ft", we simply have "m".

But I will check when the info screen the distance is over 1000 m (under 2 KM the AVIC shows "m").

Will post ...

You know what NissanFrontier, I didn't observe that behavior because we're located North of the Border, so we are using metric system. Instead of having "ft", we simply have "m".

But I will check when the info screen the distance is over 1000 m (under 2 KM the AVIC shows "m").

Will post ...

Good point. It really isn't a big deal to me, just was giving abb a mild bug feedback after initial install.

Will post ...

Good point. It really isn't a big deal to me, just was giving abb a mild bug feedback after initial install.

I think that I have fixed this for you. I sent you the file by PM. Please let me know if all is fixed. Thanks!

Good for you. I checked and it works fine for "m" ... guess Abb forgot a space before the "ft" or something :mrgreen: .

Hey Abb, after all those days using the Mod, while the Time display is beautifully seated, I really like to bring back the standard Current Speed box (white) in the non-navigation screen, and put it just on top of the Elevation box (or under it), instead of the text display vis-a-vis the Time display.

What do you think?

Good for you. I checked and it works fine for "m" ... guess Abb forgot a space before the "ft" or something :mrgreen: .

Nah, it was just a mistake in the script. Didnt notice it because it did not affect metres, just 'ft'. I will add the fix to the next update which should be up shortly

Hmmm, personally I prefer the old one, without the border gives me a sense of freeness, if I could say.

I never see the bluetooth logo; is this new?

Hey Abb, after all those days using the Mod, while the Time display is beautifully seated, I really like to bring back the standard Current Speed box (white) in the non-navigation screen, and put it just on top of the Elevation box (or under it), instead of the text display vis-a-vis the Time display.

What do you think?

Hmmm, personally I prefer the old one, without the border gives me a sense of freeness, if I could say.

I never see the bluetooth logo; is this new?

No, that is an old photo of a beta version. The bluetooth used to phone home directly. That is now combined in the phone button by a 'longclick'

What do you think?

Nah, my whole focus on this mod was to get rid of all the clutter and have an open navigation that is clutter free with all the features and then some. It is not that hard to put the box in, you just have to make the adjustments in 'navigatemap_800_480.ui'. I left the speedbox still in the '800_480' folder