AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

Test drive tomorrow ... Any word about your Chrome theme update?

it is done and looking good, I just have to find the time to take pictures and post it. Posting all these mods takes more time than the actual mod updates themselves :(

Lot of changes?

Nah, the mod is pretty good the way it was. I just did a few graphical changes such as changed the AV Sourse and the Destination picture on the main screen, enhanced a lot of icons, made the ipod wheel a little bigger and enlarged the buttons, and the main fix that was really needed was the buttons. When they were pressed, they would dissapear and then come back again. That really irked me, so that was fixed. Here is what the main screen looks like:

post-32106-12872762331647_thumb.jpg

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOWWWWW, I like this much better than the previous one, especially the Destination graphic :!::!::!:

I used to replace your main menu graphics but I think that I will let them as it with this new one :D

Thanks, I just need to update the pictures before I post it

Are you doing the posting now? I would wait and upload both of them at the same time tomorrow to my AVIC.

Nah, still have to take pics which I have to do in my car because of Sirius and FM which I do not have antennas for in house

Are you doing the posting now? I would wait and upload both of them at the same time tomorrow to my AVIC.

Nah, still have to take pics which I have to do in my car because of Sirius and FM which I do not have antennas for in house

Got it from 4shared.com. Thanks. :D

Got it from 4shared.com. Thanks. :D

Yeah, I had to get out last night to take the pics cuz daytime pictures suck because of the brightness. I posted the file late last night.

Test drive results ... I hate to always bring up problems but here they are :mrgreen: :

1) Menu->Settings->System Settings->Sys Info (Debug Mode Settings)->Return Key->Phone Menu or Contacts List ( :!::?: )

With 1) performed, continue on 2) below ...

2) Map->Settings Icon (Navi Settings)->Return Key->Debug Mode Settings ( :!::?: )

3) Menu->Destination->Route Functions->Load Route->Simulate: now pressing either STOP or CANCEL ROUTE will return to the Nav Settings screen, while it supposes to return to the map.

4) Also the first time when start to simulate a route from a loaded route, I got a Windows/iGo error message regarding an object or something but after pressing the Error Message OK key, the simulation is nonetheless continuing without problem.

Menu system screwing up??? "Debug Mode Settings" is shown instead of the Sys Info screen because I have the Navi Nag Msg Remover installed, but I don't remember having this problem on your previous mod V1.5 ...

Test drive results ... I hate to always bring up problems but here they are :mrgreen: :

1) Menu->Settings->System Settings->Sys Info (Debug Mode Settings)->Return Key->Phone Menu or Contacts List ( :!::?: )

With 1) performed, continue on 2) below ...

2) Map->Settings Icon (Navi Settings)->Return Key->Debug Mode Settings ( :!::?: )

3) Menu->Destination->Route Functions->Load Route->Simulate: now pressing either STOP or CANCEL ROUTE will return to the Nav Settings screen, while it supposes to return to the map.

4) Also the first time when start to simulate a route from a loaded route, I got a Windows/iGo error message regarding an object or something but after pressing the Error Message OK key, the simulation is nonetheless continuing without problem.

Menu system screwing up??? "Debug Mode Settings" is shown instead of the Sys Info screen because I have the Navi Nag Msg Remover installed, but I don't remember having this problem on your previous mod V1.5 ...

I have none of these problems except one, and that is with the 'simulation'. When I go to Menu->Settings->System Settings->Sys Info->Return Key->, I end up back at System Settings where I am supposed to be. I dont know what 'Debug Mode Settings' is. I have never used 'simulation', and nothing that I have changed should have affected it. The error message when first trying to simulate is an error with a button that has a problem with the script. I am trying to find that button and i cant. That might be the problem. However, none of the changes that I have made in this release should change ANY route functions, neither should really any of my changes, so I dont know what to tell you. I have to wait until I have a day off so that I can expirement.

Hi Abb, I think that the first 3 points I have listed are related to the Nav Nag Msg Remover itself ... so forget them on your part ...

However, the iGo/Windows error when simulating a saved route is reproductible, so if it could get fixed, it would be very nice as I will stick with this mod for a long time to come.

Just a hint: THIS ERROR WAS NOT THERE IN YOUR VERSION OF 2010-04-12 (date of my file). So it is only introduced in recent changes.

Good lucks.

Hi Abb, I think that the first 3 points I have listed are related to the Nav Nag Msg Remover itself ... so forget them on your part ...

However, the iGo/Windows error when simulating a saved route is reproductible, so if it could get fixed, it would be very nice as I will stick with this mod for a long time to come.

Just a hint: THIS ERROR WAS NOT THERE IN YOUR VERSION OF 2010-04-12 (date of my file). So it is only introduced in recent changes.

Good lucks.

OMG, i dont even have that version anymore, so I cant even compare it. I will have to troubleshoot on my next days off. It would be a lot easier if I had my old file, but I erase them after I update them so that I wont screw up when updating. bThis has me stumped because I made no changes to the route menu

Found the cause for the error message. I should have a fix up shortly! I just want to wait a couple of days to make sure that there are no more problems.Thanks for pointing this out Chuck! I will have update 1.65 ready to go with this fix, the 'about screen' that is now properly fixed, and any other probs that come up. If there are no more problems, then she is ready to go, just give me the word.