AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New 1.5 update is up!! Please let me know if there is any problem with the downloads as I went with 4-shared, as the files are too large.

I have included my schemes for download. Some you can see here:

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=31855

They will ONLY WORK WITH MY MOD AND DPDURST'S MOD as ours are the only ones that are designed to work with outside schemes. When installing the GFX folder, just delete the present one that is in your 'MyFlashDisk/APL2/IGO' (if you have a GFX folder in there) as mine will replace that, or elese, you will probably not have the space. Give me feedback and let me know how you like it because that is what keeps me going :)

Damn, I think that I am the only one still making mods :(

Well, you are not alone ... 34by151 and Diaftia are with you 8) .

I hope so, I know that Alex is still around but I think he is kinda taking a break in the background. I haven't seen any mods from 34by151, so I dont know! I just hope that Alex will stay here and continue his fine work :)
I hope so, I know that Alex is still around but I think he is kinda taking a break in the background. I haven't seen any mods from 34by151, so I dont know! I just hope that Alex will stay here and continue his fine work :)

Don't worry Abb, new modders will eventually pop in, just a question of time. Just don't feel that you are obligated to continue or to support anything, and know when to retire from the sceene as otherwise you can get yourselft frustrated at time. You have done something great here!!!

AVIC is a great product beside its slowness and incomplete nav software, but it does open the door for modders like you, so I believe that with Forum such as AVIC411.com, new modders will come. :lol:

Regards :P .

I forgot to mention that I have included the 'Font' that I have in this mod from the beginning. It is found in the 'put in APL2-IGO Folder'. To install, just take the TAHOMA.TTF and TAHOMABD.TTF files and install them in your APL2/IGO folder. When it asks to replace, just say 'yes'

abb, I just installed your new update and the image.res file update from earlier this month. Great job. Very clean and nice upgrades. WHen I get a few bucks in paypal, I'll ship you a few. :wink:

Lol, I appreciate it, but I dont have a 'Donation" tab

Hi Abb, just a couple of observations ...

1) The "About" page is still not perfect (bottom text) ...

2) The "Quick Menu": Mute and Recalculate buttons are very responsible, but not the Day/Night Scheme and the Record/Log ON/OFF buttons. The Day/Night button responds only on first press, and it displays incorrectly day/night/automatic. Record button seems to respond only once two. It is also very hard to press on the "X" key to close the quick menu.

abb, I just installed your new update and the image.res file update from earlier this month. Great job. Very clean and nice upgrades. WHen I get a few bucks in paypal, I'll ship you a few. :wink:

Cool, well you need one. Have you checked this mod for future ideas?

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32080

Well another fine piece of work. Abb ya did it again. this s@#t is amazing. idts were awesome but this is WOW. man and he even puts in schemes with moons and fog. and then tells ya how to put them in step by step. WOW, you cant go wrong here with this guy! Now if we can only get him drunk enough to slide an MSN icon on top. it will be complete. (You know im only kidding Abb as youve stated before you dont have it, and it wont be where you r, and cant test.) Dam Abb this mod Blows my little mind. Thanks a bunch and keep modding we r here for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool, well you need one. Have you checked this mod for future ideas?

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32080

I looked at it, it really looks good, but nothing really new. I like his QuickMenu :)

Well another fine piece of work. Abb ya did it again. this s@#t is amazing. idts were awesome but this is WOW. man and he even puts in schemes with moons and fog. and then tells ya how to put them in step by step. WOW, you cant go wrong here with this guy! Now if we can only get him drunk enough to slide an MSN icon on top. it will be complete. (You know im only kidding Abb as youve stated before you dont have it, and it wont be where you r, and cant test.) Dam Abb this mod Blows my little mind. Thanks a bunch and keep modding we r here for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliments! That's what makes posting this all worth while. Did you find the right download link?

Hi Abb, just a couple of observations ...

1) The "About" page is still not perfect (bottom text) ...

2) The "Quick Menu": Mute and Recalculate buttons are very responsible, but not the Day/Night Scheme and the Record/Log ON/OFF buttons. The Day/Night button responds only on first press, and it displays incorrectly day/night/automatic. Record button seems to respond only once two. It is also very hard to press on the "X" key to close the quick menu.

Yeah, the quickmenu is something that Pioneer put in but never implemented obviously because it had bugs. The Day/Night button is supposed to only respond to one press, but it is supposed to work better than it does. I am working on a fix that has two buttons, one for each scheme, which should make it a bit better. The only reason that I imcluded that is that the schemechanger is not present during Navigation, but with this button, you can still switch from night / day while navigating. The track/record worked for me fine. I will test it again tomorrow.