AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i install the 5 files in apl2/igo when i reboot the system "system startup in progress" stay on screen and after 1 minutes it reboot ,what is the problem? i have an f-7010bt (firmware 2.0) i had already install chromeimage without problem

Did you delete all the files in user/userdata/igo/save folder?

Abb, is it normal that the Favorite button and Map Changer button :!: are hidden when I lost the GPS signal?

Are you planning to re-arrange the menu buttons in function of the GPS signal availability in your upcoming update?

Thanks.

all was looking fine until i tried switching to navteq maps off my sd card. couldnt find the required license file. then tried restoring with my backed up data.zip and sys.txt file and i cleared my savedata. now i have that system starting please wait problem as mentioned by geoff1973. unit reboots.

im reloading the system software and going to try again without tampering with the maps. what could cause this Abb????

Abb, is it normal that the Favorite button and Map Changer button :!: are hidden when I lost the GPS signal?

Are you planning to re-arrange the menu buttons in function of the GPS signal availability in your upcoming update?

Thanks.

Lol, I don't know? You are the only person that loses their GPS signal! I have never heard of anybody losing it az all that is require to maintain a signal is four satelites and they are pretty much always available. Anyways, I will look into it as it is not to hard to fix. I got some other minor things that I want to add as well, so I am hoping on having it complete this weekend, if work will permit it!

all was looking fine until i tried switching to navteq maps off my sd card. couldnt find the required license file. then tried restoring with my backed up data.zip and sys.txt file and i cleared my savedata. now i have that system starting please wait problem as mentioned by geoff1973. unit reboots.

im reloading the system software and going to try again without tampering with the maps. what could cause this Abb????

Why would you use your SD card to load Navteq maps? Just load the Navteq maps that are required for your region or State. If you need to travel outside of that, just switch to TeleAtlas. Example, I am in Canada, so I have North America on TA, and I have just Canada and NY in Navteq which has no problem fitting on 'My Flash Disk'. You do not have to have ALL of North America on both maps.

After changing your Data zip, make sure that you delete your user files and you should be good to go

Lol, I don't know? You are the only person that loses their GPS signal! I have never heard of anybody losing it az all that is require to maintain a signal is four satelites and they are pretty much always available. Anyways, I will look into it as it is not to hard to fix. I got some other minor things that I want to add as well, so I am hoping on having it complete this weekend, if work will permit it!

LOL, I am so unique, all the time :mrgreen: .

Well I drove my wife to work today and have to pass through a 2 KM tunnel at downtown, this is why ...

Is is very easy to simulate the lost of GPS signal, just use the AVIC_Emulator ...

With 3 SAT, you should be able to get a fix, then 2 SAT is enough to navigate ...

Pop into the Testmode, rename /My Flash Disk/APL2/iGo/CONTENT/map_ta to map, and you should be good to restart. :D

THANK U CHUCK88!!!!!!! you saved the day!! now if i can only get some nice schemes to work!! :(

Thank u abb for a very incredible modd!! pure genious!

New schemes for this mod will be coming with the next update :)

i install the 5 files in apl2/igo when i reboot the system "system startup in progress" stay on screen and after 1 minutes it reboot ,what is the problem? i have an f-7010bt (firmware 2.0) i had already install chromeimage without problem

So you might have a similar problem: try run to the Testmode, rename /My Flash Disk/APL2/iGo/CONTENT/map_ta (or map_nt) to map, and you should be good to restart.