AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abb1,

Finally broke down and installed it... Now I'm pissed, I should have installed this MOD months ago!!!! Unbelievable stable release, keep up the great work.

I've been working on my own mod for a couple of months now and after checking this out I decided to scrap my current project and start again. My current mod doesn't come close to the functionality of yours so I may seek some advice on my new MOD, now titled "Yellow Fever."

Thanks for keeping the community alive. Folks like you will keep the F/X series relevant for hopefully a few more years.

Scott

Abb1,

Finally broke down and installed it... Now I'm pissed, I should have installed this MOD months ago!!!! Unbelievable stable release, keep up the great work.

I've been working on my own mod for a couple of months now and after checking this out I decided to scrap my current project and start again. My current mod doesn't come close to the functionality of yours so I may seek some advice on my new MOD, now titled "Yellow Fever."

Thanks for keeping the community alive. Folks like you will keep the F/X series relevant for hopefully a few more years.

Scott

Thanks for the comments! This is what keeps me going. When the interest stops, then so will I, well posting mods anyways, I will always still be modding.

Finally got it installed and it is unbelievable keep up the great work, love it. Wondering if anyone knows how to (if possible) set multiple destination on the avic f700bt, I normally go to more than one destination and always a burden to have to put in each address, thought there was a way to enter mulitple destinations, if so can you direct me. thanks again for all your help!!

Finally got it installed and it is unbelievable keep up the great work, love it. Wondering if anyone knows how to (if possible) set multiple destination on the avic f700bt, I normally go to more than one destination and always a burden to have to put in each address, thought there was a way to enter mulitple destinations, if so can you direct me. thanks again for all your help!!
The easiest way to do that is to set all your routes into your 'favorites', that way when one route is done and you want to go to the next, just hit your 'favorites' button and click on the next route

Driving to work this morning, got to thinking. What do you think about swapping the coordinates of the top bar and the clock/compass line, so that when we go with 100% transparency, what is left on the screen would be at the very top of the screen and not "hanging" there? just a thought. Also I think I am going to change the clock color to black since I can't read the yellow when it is sunny. I haven't tried doing it yet, but was wondering if you had and what your results were?

Love this latest version. You certainly do continue to move this unit forward. big THANKS!!!

Black would not be good for a clock color because you would not see it in most night schemes. White is washed out in day schemes and that is why I went with yellow/ black outline. It is the most compatible with most schemes

Chuck88.Mine shows as not connected on the speedo screen(phone with red X)when the phone is connected to bluetooth.This the same as yours I think.

ovalball, can you please confirm that not deleting the userdata was the problem?

Abb.I always delete the save folder,so it wasn't that.I have tried it twice today and both times it has been working perfectly.It's the gremlins that do it :lol:

Back a while ago ...

Well, my blutooth icon in the speedo screen is now fine ... but I DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!

So it is a glitch OR, LOL, the gremlins are the answers.

No, it was because you did not delete the save folder. I changed the script for the phone in the speedo screen and when you first loaded it, it was still using the data from the former mod. After the new data was saved, it overwritten the previous data and that is why it now works. There is no such thing as gremlins :)

No, it was because you did not delete the save folder. I changed the script for the phone in the speedo screen and when you first loaded it, it was still using the data from the former mod. After the new data was saved, it overwritten the previous data and that is why it now works. There is no such thing as gremlins :)

That makes sense. I was thinking if I continue to use your updated mods, I don't have to delete anything, but apparently, I was wrong.