AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

Abb's didn't your mod have the navigation text color in the custom setting at one time, orange is hard on my eyes, i see white text better, the color of the text is beautiful i just mis that option.

Nope, got rid of it as it was causing errors. WhT text is orange? It should be only yellow and white

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[The clock, the street on the botton bar, maybe the color is yellow see thats the problem im color bline to, it just look a tad orange to me, it is a beautiful color i just see white better, beleive me i can live with it no problem. quote=abb1]

Abb's didn't your mod have the navigation text color in the custom setting at one time, orange is hard on my eyes, i see white text better, the color of the text is beautiful i just mis that option.

Nope, got rid of it as it was causing errors. WhT text is orange? It should be only yellow and white

Hey Abb,

I just noticed that when you use the small simple red light/speed camera warning, it covers up the compass. Just wanted to let you know.

I dont know, we dont have speed cameras here so there is no way that I can test it . Can you post a pic so that I know what I have to work with. Thanks

Hey Abb,

Finally got the chance to take that pic of the speed cam alert problem. As you can see it is slightly overlapping the compass.

I live in Toronto too, and there is a speed/red light cam database file you can use. Here's a link to download it: http://www.gps-data-team.com/poi/canada ... Cameras_ca

I believe you can put it in the SPEEDCAM folder. That should be in the same place as the POI, Maps, Building directory.

Also, another small thing, in the navigation input key in screen, you added a gradient colour that makes it difficult to see the text. It is virtually impossible to read it during the day time. If you could change that then that would be great.

Thanks, and sorry about the poor quality of pictures. My cell phone camera is crap.

post-35785-12872762643455_thumb.jpg

post-35785-12872762646789_thumb.jpg

Hey Abb,

Finally got the chance to take that pic of the speed cam alert problem. As you can see it is slightly overlapping the compass.

I live in Toronto too, and there is a speed/red light cam database file you can use. Here's a link to download it: http://www.gps-data-team.com/poi/canada ... Cameras_ca

I believe you can put it in the SPEEDCAM folder. That should be in the same place as the POI, Maps, Building directory.

Also, another small thing, in the navigation input key in screen, you added a gradient colour that makes it difficult to see the text. It is virtually impossible to read it during the day time. If you could change that then that would be great.

Thanks, and sorry about the poor quality of pictures. My cell phone camera is crap.

There should not be any speed cameras in Toronto as it is not law here in Ontario. I really don't think you need them. The speed camera is a tough one because I cannot move it, so I will have to make it smaller. I will see what I can do. Thanks

I like the 3D icons, would you mind if i asked you how you did that in photoshop?

By using layers. I just find a suitable background, create a border, and then drop whatever picture in it I want to create an icon

I like the 3D icons, would you mind if i asked you how you did that in photoshop?

By using layers. I just find a suitable background, create a border, and then drop whatever picture in it I want to create an icon

is the 3d effect just a drop shadow?

is the 3d effect just a drop shadow?

No, drop shadows only work with a solid background. I just used layers as the background is transparent in my icons

Abb, Is there any way to change the text to a different color on these screens? It is really hard to see the address I am typing in. Blends in a tad too much. Thanks.

I will try to look at it on my days off. Changing the glow size should solve the problem, but I gotta wait until I have time to play :)