AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far so good! That scared me i thought my unit was toast? I don't know what could of corrupted it?

lol, anything could have, remember, it's windows, lol, you just experienced Avic's BSOD :lol:

Just installed the chrome theme but I cannot put the GFX folder on the Flash Drive. The Flash Drive is saying that it is too full. There is no previous GFX folder in the igo folder. I was running a IDT mod before this so that may have something to do with it. I would like to run the themes. Any suggestions?

Also, make sure that you delete the present GFX folder (if there is one), before you install my GFX folder. Aside from that, do like nissanfrontier has stated and delete some map files such as Mexico, alaska, etc., that you will never go to

Abb.Is it a massive job(for me!)to make the band at the bottom of the navi screen non transparent?I would like it to be solid so that (hopefully)I can see the information(Distance to destination,time to destination etc)a bit more ckearly.I use my Avic in my camper and i think the siting of the unit makes it a little hard to see when the light is bouncing of it.Plus my eye sight isn't getting any better :) Thanks for all your fantastic contributions to the forum.Much appreciated by us all.

Abb.Is it a massive job(for me!)to make the band at the bottom of the navi screen non transparent?I would like it to be solid so that (hopefully)I can see the information(Distance to destination,time to destination etc)a bit more ckearly.I use my Avic in my camper and i think the siting of the unit makes it a little hard to see when the light is bouncing of it.Plus my eye sight isn't getting any better :) Thanks for all your fantastic contributions to the forum.Much appreciated by us all.

Just unzip this one and put it in the 800_480 folder and replace the ones in its place. I would backup the original files though in case you change your mind. Let me know if this works for you

put in 800_480.rar

Just unzip this one and put it in the 800_480 folder and replace the ones in its place. I would backup the original files though in case you change your mind. Let me know if this works for you

Abb.That has worked perfectly thank you.I have even managed to alter the colour a bit myself!I appreciate your help and look forward to the time I can do a bit more by myself :) Thanks again,you are a star.