AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

Made a few more changes. I now have fixed up the curser screen which I left untouched in my previous updates. This now has the icons matching the chrome theme and has them a little more condensed to save space. Here are some pics. I will put up some with the new map icons soon!

post-32106-12872762583535_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762589864_thumb.jpg

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some time this weekend to play around, so I am going to try a few changes. I want your opinions as that is what will make my decision as to put it in the next release. If you dont like it, I wont add it, I will go with the majority comments. Here I have added a transparent bar under the icons which will fade with the icons as well. I am just sort of sick at looking at the same thing. Here are the pics, they also have the new icons in place

Abb, I have noticed today when I display a list of scheme to choose from, that the scrolling upper arrow (left side) are not used properly ... well you will have to see it yourself, when you have more schemes that one screen can contain, anyway when you don't have a previous page, it shows that there is a page, and when there is one, the bar doesn't lite to indicate it ...

It might just a misplacement of a BMP image though, might not be the script ...

You will have to see it ...

Abb, I have noticed today when I display a list of scheme to choose from, that the scrolling upper arrow (left side) are not used properly ... well you will have to see it yourself, when you have more schemes that one screen can contain, anyway when you don't have a previous page, it shows that there is a page, and when there is one, the bar doesn't lite to indicate it ...

Hmmm, I dont know what you mean? I have three pages of schemes in my 'day' schemes, and the scrolling arrow works perfect without any problems. When you scroll down, it goes from page 1 to page 2, and when you scroll up, it goes from page 2 to page 1. What is the problem with this? or maybe I am not understanding......

No bar please! Or at least provide a way to hide it for people that doesn't like it.

Thanks.

Actually, It looks good if you have it at 100% fade like I use it. That way when you press the icons to appear, you have the whole bar that appears. If you were to permanently have the icons showing, then I would not reccomend it as it takes away form the screen. I was just playing around, that is why I wanted peoples input

No bar please! Or at least provide a way to hide it for people that doesn't like it.

Thanks.

Actually, It looks good if you have it at 100% fade like I use it. That way when you press the icons to appear, you have the whole bar that appears. If you were to permanently have the icons showing, then I would not reccomend it as it takes away form the screen. I was just playing around, that is why I wanted peoples input

I use a 75% fade, and would use a 75% fade with the bar too. I like the idea, it kinda gives a block to push for each icon instead of the icon itself, if that makes sense.

I use a 75% fade, and would use a 75% fade with the bar too. I like the idea, it kinda gives a block to push for each icon instead of the icon itself, if that makes sense.

Hmmm....Ok, one like, and one dislike! Anybody else??

Hmmm....Ok, one like, and one dislike! Anybody else??

I like the bar also.

Jimbo

I like the bar also.

Jimbo

Actually, I think that most people will. I still would like to get a few more comments though before I finally post it! Here is a pic on route:

post-32106-12872762588647_thumb.jpg

Hmmm, I dont know what you mean? I have three pages of schemes in my 'day' schemes, and the scrolling arrow works perfect without any problems. When you scroll down, it goes from page 1 to page 2, and when you scroll up, it goes from page 2 to page 1. What is the problem with this? or maybe I am not understanding......

Hi Abb, I am not referring to the functioning (that functions correctly), but the BMP of the scroll bar ... check on the left side upper bar when you are reaching the bottom or top page of schemes.