AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

None of the links on the page you referenced me to work. Do you know where else to get it without having to pay, I really have the moolah for that right now? Can you make me a copy since you have it?

Do I absolutely have to have 3.0 to run your nav mod v1.65? Is that what my problem is?

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the links on the page you referenced me to work. Do you know where else to get it without having to pay, I really have the moolah for that right now? Can you make me a copy since you have it?

Do I absolutely have to have 3.0 to run your nav mod v1.65? Is that what my problem is?

I believe that there are a few that work, you just have to do a search. I dont know which ones work as the one that I got, I got when it first came out. The file is close to 2 GB in size as it has all the new map data, so I cannot host it as there is a limit, nor can I mail it as it is too big.

Do you need 3.0 to run my mod? I believe so, but I dont know for sure as I dont know anybody with 2.0 that has tried it. Regardless, with the quicker response time, and IGO 8.3, I wouldn't even hesitate to updating it.

Abb, I would change you rtitle to reflect this is for FW 3.0+ since this is the second time I have seen this issue.

I think that you are right, I didnt think it was necessary as ALL NAV mods are made for 3.0. Even the ones that weren't, were updated to 3.0. I will make the change once I put up the updates which should be soon

Abb, I would change you rtitle to reflect this is for FW 3.0+ since this is the second time I have seen this issue.

I think that you are right, I didnt think it was necessary as ALL NAV mods are made for 3.0. Even the ones that weren't, were updated to 3.0. I will make the change once I put up the updates which should be soon

To be honest, and not a knock on the new guys coming here, but I am surprised everyone is not on 3.0 already :D

I have been modding this unit since I joined this site over a year now and I am positive that you will need to upgrade to 3.0. All the new mods are using this version. 2.0 is horrible and 3.0 is a huge improvement especially the 2d north up which is hot available in 2.0. Also it uses igo 8.3 which allows you to have sky and without 3.0 most of the schemes won't work either. So bottom line upgrade to 3.0

Abb,

Can you trim the GFX BMP just for your schemes? For thoses of your fans that only like to install your schemes will not need all those huge BMP from LeSScro and Xerses. Don't get me wrong, they also have very nice schemes but we cannot keep all in the unit, given the limited space.

Thanks.

Hey Abb

your new images look really good from the preview. Can't wait to pull out the images from your mod and add to my blue theme. Just trying to finish some bugs in my mod and once you release those files, will be looking forward to adjusting my mod to suit.

Abb,

Can you trim the GFX BMP just for your schemes? For thoses of your fans that only like to install your schemes will not need all those huge BMP from LeSScro and Xerses. Don't get me wrong, they also have very nice schemes but we cannot keep all in the unit, given the limited space.

Thanks.

The whole point is that my mod has the capability of using ALL schemes including those from IGO Amigo. My mod is the only one capable of that (I think DPDursts mod has that capability as well). If I deleted all that in the GFX folder, them the only schemes that would be possible would be mine and nobody elses. My new GFX folder is only slightly bigger than my last and again, it is too easy to delete some maps that are not required or POI that are not required. I mean like, who travels to Alaska anyways? lol, who would want to? If that still is a problem for space, you can always delete the Lesscro and Xerses folders yourself from the GFX folder, or just the bmp's in them

Here is another new scheme that I have put in. It is my pollution scheme. These pics dont do it just as the contrast is too high on this camera and the background images look black when in reality there are not. I now have a total of 16 unique schemes that should all be ready tonight to download with everything else. I just have to find the time today to change all the threads to add the new files, Damn, 5 new files!

post-32106-12872762464932_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762466298_thumb.jpg

Well guy's, the new update is up! along with a new GFX folder, new schemes and a new 'Main Chrome theme V1.5'. When installing the schemes, please delete ALL schemes presently in the folder except the original pioneer ones and then add my new schemes. If you do not do this, they will duplicate! This was a lot of work, so please give me your comments, and let me know of any problems! Thanks

I am trying to add a delete route button to my splitscreen and not sure how it is done. i have seen it on your mod and was just wondering if this is what I need to add to my mod from your codes, while changing the infoscreen to whatever mine is called:

INITMESSAGEBOX 1 "Route will be deleted." 'vDeleteRoute.set 1,run sc_DeleteSavedRouteConfirmed_infoscreen'

vStartModeTmp.set 0

run sc_freshRouteInfo

DELETEROUTE

btnARMsnd_Delete.DISABLE

btnARMsnd_Delete_EW.DISABLE

btnARMsnd_Delete_AU.DISABLE

btnARMsnd_Delete_RE.DISABLE

btnARM_Info.DISABLE

btnARM_Itineary.DISABLE

btnARM_Edit.DISABLE

btnARM_Save.DISABLE

btnARM_FlyOver.DISABLE

btnARM_Simulate.DISABLE

btnNMB_Pause.Hide

btnNMB_Faster.Hide

btnNMB_Slower.Hide

btnNMB_Resume.Hide

run sc_RefreshRouteInfo

run sc_HideRI_mh

5 NEXTSTATE st_navigatemap

I am trying to add a delete route button to my splitscreen and not sure how it is done. i have seen it on your mod and was just wondering if this is what I need to add to my mod from your codes, while changing the infoscreen to whatever mine is called:

INITMESSAGEBOX 1 "Route will be deleted." 'vDeleteRoute.set 1,run sc_DeleteSavedRouteConfirmed_infoscreen'

vStartModeTmp.set 0

run sc_freshRouteInfo

DELETEROUTE

btnARMsnd_Delete.DISABLE

btnARMsnd_Delete_EW.DISABLE

btnARMsnd_Delete_AU.DISABLE

btnARMsnd_Delete_RE.DISABLE

btnARM_Info.DISABLE

btnARM_Itineary.DISABLE

btnARM_Edit.DISABLE

btnARM_Save.DISABLE

btnARM_FlyOver.DISABLE

btnARM_Simulate.DISABLE

btnNMB_Pause.Hide

btnNMB_Faster.Hide

btnNMB_Slower.Hide

btnNMB_Resume.Hide

run sc_RefreshRouteInfo

run sc_HideRI_mh

5 NEXTSTATE st_navigatemap

I cant really answer that as I dont know the coding that is involved in your mod. The only thing that I can say is to try it out. Just make sure that ypou have everything backed up