AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

I had a small problem when Imoved the GFX file it said the file exceeded the size and it only transferred some of the files from the folder. Is there something iIshould have deleted? everything so far looks even better them I thought Abb you are a genius.

Look at the posts relating to the space in this page: http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=31509&p=217522&hilit=space#p217522

Good lucks.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spectacular!!!!

That Sun, combined with the scenic view background I think would be really cool too. You have some serious talent Abb.

Thanks for all your time you spend on MY unit.

UhhOhhhh, that didn't sound like I meant it to. err, radio

Spectacular!!!!

That Sun, combined with the scenic view background I think would be really cool too. You have some serious talent Abb.

Thanks for all your time you spend on MY unit.

UhhOhhhh, that didn't sound like I meant it to. err, radio

Thanks, my talent is strictly in graphics. The coding I learned from all the more so talented members here, such as IDT, Diaftia, DpDurst And BorisM :).

Can't wait to try them!!! :D

Whenever I open this forum, first thing I check was the change or "Abb's NEW NAV Mod V1.65 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. May xx '10" :mrgreen: .

When?

Soon, the tough part is, is getting it all ready as I am updating the image.res (Main/AV), the Data.zip (NAV), and all the schemes as I want to have a complete set of schemes, not just a few to go with this mod. The reason that I had to update both, the Data.zip and the image.res is that I changed all the text boxes and they are found in both parts. I should have it ready by the end of this weekend (I hope). Here are some sneak pics;

post-32106-12872762456147_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762457285_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762458483_thumb.jpg

post-32106-1287276245975_thumb.jpg

I post this question regarding a flashing dot in one of Abb's picture on page 25. The picture has been replaced by Abb since then but I still want to post the question:

Abb, there is a tiny little flashing dot in your pic, and I know there is a cursor. But how come sometime the cursor is shown with a bit target mark and sometime it is a flashing dot?

I know there is something to do with the GFX but I can have both during different time with the same configuration, same FGX, same mod.

Any idea?

I found a small bug, nothing major though, I could just live with if there is too much work to filter it out ...

When you are in the map screen you press the A/V button to hide the A/V, then you press the OFF button to show the clock (or another screen i think), then tape the screen to restore the map, you will see that the A/V button doesn't match the A/V because the A/V display is back.

I post this question regarding a flashing dot in one of Abb's picture on page 25. The picture has been replaced by Abb since then but I still want to post the question:

Abb, there is a tiny little flashing dot in your pic, and I know there is a cursor. But how come sometime the cursor is shown with a bit target mark and sometime it is a flashing dot?

I know there is something to do with the GFX but I can have both during different time with the same configuration, same FGX, same mod.

Any idea?

That flashing dot has to do with the mapping software and not the NAV part or the GFX folder. I have noticed it since I first had my AVIC, I just pay no attention to it now. What it is, I dont know :?:

I found a small bug, nothing major though, I could just live with if there is too much work to filter it out ...

When you are in the map screen you press the A/V button to hide the A/V, then you press the OFF button to show the clock (or another screen i think), then tape the screen to restore the map, you will see that the A/V button doesn't match the A/V because the A/V display is back.

The reason that this is, is that when you change screen, either to speedometeror splitmap, it defaults the icons back to original position. You will just have to hit the AV icon again . I tried to fix this slight glitch, but couldn't. I would rather have the glitch than NOT have the AV hide feature. I first noticed this in IDT's mod when it first came out. Oh well.... nothing major!

So even with the NO-AV version is the same?

Yeah, same thing, that is what I use. Like I said, this problem was existant from day 1 in IDT's mod. Not a major problem though