AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

Hell ya!! Looks much better, is it up?

nah, but it will be with the next update. When there are graphical changes, I like to get peoples opinion before I include them with an update

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it is something that i wanted to do for awhile, but kept putting it aside. It is a catch-22, I should have waited to put this in my last update, but, I am always coming up with new ideas, and if that was the case, I would never have an update as there is always something new :)

Is there any way to make the clock and compass bigger on the map screen?

Yes, the clock can be adjusted by the scripting and the compass can be made bigger by enlarging the bmp's and adjusting the script to fit the larger bmp's

i have no idea how to do that? Thought it might be on the next update?

If I made the clock bigger, it would offset the current speed which has the same size font and the compass is already bigger than I would like. Also, my whole idea about this mod is to clear all the clutter and give a more 'open' navigation while still having full features. By making icons and text bigger, that sort of defeats the purpose. Also, the clock is already bigger than most.

Abb,

Did you ever display the on-screen trip computer on the left side of the map (times, speeds, distance etc), then press Return HOME icon? Part of the trip computer will be overlayed by the next turn indication panel.

Again nothing major.

Abb,

Did you ever display the on-screen trip computer on the left side of the map (times, speeds, distance etc), then press Return HOME icon? Part of the trip computer will be overlayed by the next turn indication panel.

Again nothing major.

Yeah, I noticed that right at the beginning of this mod and there is nothing that can be done. You are not supposed to use the onboard tripcomputer while on route anyways as they will conflict with the overlapping bmp's

I like the arrows too.

Thanks, I changed some of the icons as well, such as the phone and the speedo icon. I will put up a pic later.

Abb, I personally find that the 3D, 2D and 2D North icons not up to your other graphical works. Any plan to change them?

Also, every single time when I try to touch the Change Scheme button, I invariably touch the current speed text and the on-screen trip computer is shown. Can you check whether the response areas of those buttons are misplaced?

Thanks.

Abb, I personally find that the 3D, 2D and 2D North icons not up to your other graphical works. Any plan to change them?

Yes, they are next as they are the old boring design (which never was mine). I just need to come up with some ideas

Also, every single time when I try to touch the Change Scheme button, I invariably touch the current speed text and the on-screen trip computer is shown. Can you check whether the response areas of those buttons are misplaced?

Thanks.

Lol, you must have big-assed fingers. it has happened to me once or twice, but not regularly. I will see if I can make a few adjustments later on by lowering the button of the OS tripcomputer