AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

Well, if you have time, maybe check back this issue with a pic at page 18 ... toward a perfect mod, even this is proabably from other modders.

No, trust me, I spent a lot of time looking for this and I cannot even find the bmp for the invisible bar that is there. IDT might know as it is him that put it there, why, I dont know???? However, I think that you will not see IDT here anymore (unfortunately!)

The 'Load Route ' screen is kinda pointless anyways as it basically does the same job as the 'favorites' does

I was wondering where IDT was since he hasn't been posting for a while. Well at least he lasted for a while. Coders keep coming and going.

He still stops in occasionally and said he would do so when he could.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Abb,

First I want to thank you for all you have done. I took your advise on installing the chrome theme and it works like a charm. I have a dum question on you NAV MOD there is the data.zip do I have to extract all that or just put it as is? this also applyes to you schemes.

Thanks again

Hi Abb,

First I want to thank you for all you have done. I took your advise on installing the chrome theme and it works like a charm. I have a dum question on you NAV MOD there is the data.zip do I have to extract all that or just put it as is? this also applyes to you schemes.

Thanks again

Put the 'data.zip' in he 'APL2/igo' folder as is. The only thing that you have to extract are the .rar files

Hey Abb, page 34 now, your mod does generate lot of interest.

Keep up the good work!!!

Looking forward to your next graphical edited release.

Thanks, it is nice to see, especially with a dying forum :(. With IDT gone and Diaftia making limited appearances, I am doing what I can to keep this forum alive. It is nice to see some new modders like Misterblue come up to the plate. The doors always open :)

Hey Abb, page 34 now, your mod does generate lot of interest.

Keep up the good work!!!

Looking forward to your next graphical edited release.

Thanks, it is nice to see, especially with a dying forum :(. With IDT gone and Diaftia making limited appearances, I am doing what I can to keep this forum alive. It is nice to see some new modders like Misterblue come up to the plate. The doors always open :)

your right abb it is a dying forum. it is unfortunate.

Unit has working fine for a year i have abbs mod on it, today after hooking up a trailer to my hitch, my unit will go on to the splash screen then turn completly off? I can boot the unit in test mode and do whatever? Is something corrupt? Should i try and put it back to stock to see if it fixes it? Also the sat radio is playing while i'm in testmode?

Unit has working fine for a year i have abbs mod on it, today after hooking up a trailer to my hitch, my unit will go on to the splash screen then turn completly off? I can boot the unit in test mode and do whatever? Is something corrupt? Should i try and put it back to stock to see if it fixes it? Also the sat radio is playing while i'm in testmode?

That does NOT sound good, the fact that the radio plays during testmode. No mod would cause this. What you can do is first reimstall all mod files that you had associated with the mod and try that, if that does not work, you might have to fully restore your unit back to stock and then try reinstalling the mods.

well not a back up of 3.0. i only have a back up of 2.06 and 3.02 but 3.02 won work.

If you have 3.0 on there now, you should use a backup of 3.0. Just download it from here