AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

awesome for the new update, just in time for my trip!

I am leaving for a long trip Sunday, so if Abb could post it by tomorrow, it would be perfect.

No guarantees, it will be up either tonight or sunday night, as Saturday, I will be at the Belleville Musicfest all day and night. Yup, I am not going to miss seeing ZZ top, Finger Eleven, Big Sugar, Collective Soul and Gord Downie :mrgreen:

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abb.That has worked perfectly thank you.I have even managed to alter the colour a bit myself!I appreciate your help and look forward to the time I can do a bit more by myself :) Thanks again,you are a star.

Glad everything is good for you. In the future, the easiest way to change bmp's from transparent to solid is to remove the 'alpha' layer. In other words, just convert it from 32-bit to 24-bit color depth as 24-bit does not support alpha layers

awesome for the new update, just in time for my trip!

I am leaving for a long trip Sunday, so if Abb could post it by tomorrow, it would be perfect.

No guarantees, it will be up either tonight or sunday night, as Saturday, I will be at the Belleville Musicfest all day and night. Yup, I am not going to miss seeing ZZ top, Finger Eleven, Big Sugar, Collective Soul and Gord Downie :mrgreen:

Fair enough Abb, no rush. Take your time and enjoy the festival.

Wish you a good summer! :D

Well, it is looking good for tonight (hopefully). I just finished all the final touches on the speedo screen. Improvements include:

-House numbers are now beside the current street (where they should have been) leaving the top bar uncongested.

-New directional icons

-Voice Guidance cancellation button

-New phone icon (the old one was just....OLD)

-New back button in far right hand corner bringing you back to the previous screen

post-32106-12872762633872_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762635004_thumb.jpg

OK Abb, so I will try to live with V2.5, as it is so nice as an update.

If you have a second, can you tell me where to get ride of the bar in 800x480 folder script?

Try it out, if after the weekend you do not want it, I will put up the UI files that you can just install. The bar is in the common folder as well, so I do not want to put up the instructions in case people mess it up as there is several scripts dealing with this

OK thanks.

Abb, just a quirk: in the speedo screen, the phone is having an red X without regard to the fact that the Bluetooth is connected or no, and it doesn't respond to press even when the Bluetooth is connected ... don't know if this problem was there before or not.

And when you have choosen a route, the Navi settings button is replaced by the Route menu button on the map screen. The Route menu button is placed too closed to the button on its right side. The Nav settings button was correctly placed. No big deal.

OK thanks.

Abb, just a quirk: in the speedo screen, the phone is having an red X without regard to the fact that the Bluetooth is connected or no, and it doesn't respond to press even when the Bluetooth is connected ... don't know if this problem was there before or not.

And when you have choosen a route, the Navi settings button is replaced by the Route menu button on the map screen. The Route menu button is placed too closed to the button on its right side. The Nav settings button was correctly placed. No big deal.

The red X means that the bluetooth is NOT connected. Once it is connected, the X will be gone. I checked the code and it should be working properly. I can not test it as I have designed this on my mod unit by my computer that has no phone capabilities. My car system has my modded Diaftias version in it right now that I am still working on and testing

The settings button dissapears when on route and gets replaced with the Route menu. This has not changed and was the same from Day 1 of the mod

Red X: I tested it, and it does NOT react to the Bluetooth connected/disconnected. Some works to do!!!

Maybe from day 1, but I think that it is only off a couple of piexel. I will fix that, no big deal.

Thanks for your posting of v2.5.

Great job on 2.5. My icons and bluetooth are fine btw. And the screens and menus are super smooth and fast transitions!. Every other mod I have had was laggy. Best work of anyone here yet.

Hey Nissanfrontier, regarding the Bluetooth, did you check it out in the Speedo screen? In the map screen it works fine for me too.