AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

Great job on 2.5. My icons and bluetooth are fine btw. And the screens and menus are super smooth and fast transitions!. Every other mod I have had was laggy. Best work of anyone here yet.

Hey Nissanfrontier, regarding the Bluetooth, did you check it out in the Speedo screen? In the map screen it works fine for me too.

Chuck88.Mine shows as not connected on the speedo screen(phone with red X)when the phone is connected to bluetooth.This the same as yours I think.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job on 2.5. My icons and bluetooth are fine btw. And the screens and menus are super smooth and fast transitions!. Every other mod I have had was laggy. Best work of anyone here yet.

Hey Nissanfrontier, regarding the Bluetooth, did you check it out in the Speedo screen? In the map screen it works fine for me too.

Ah, no I didn't. No biggie to me as I don't use the speedo screen. I am sure abb will fix it though.

Chuck88.Mine shows as not connected on the speedo screen(phone with red X)when the phone is connected to bluetooth.This the same as yours I think.

This makes no sense to me as the code was not changed, just the bmp and that should have no effect. I will have to test it out later on

What is av and non av ? my colours are nothing like ur gps screen? my land is grey and difficult to read, i get the same sky but the terrian color is different?

-AV has the AV bar at the bottom letting you know what you are listening to which I find is pointless as most people KNOW what they are listening to and the bar covers a good part of the realestate andif you have a long current street name, it covers that as well.

-NON-AV has the bar removed as it really is not required unless you have Sirius as most of us that have an ipod know what the song is that is downloaded or what the source is that is being listened to :roll: . This bar can be brought up again by clicking the AV button if needed, but it is hidden by default so that all street info is present

Post a pic with your map as the schemes and colors should have no effect on the mod wether it is 2.0 or 2.5 that you are using

Red X: I tested it, and it does NOT react to the Bluetooth connected/disconnected. Some works to do!!!

I have just tested this out and it works fine! My bluetooth shows that it is connected as it has done from the beginning when I was testing this release. I even reinstalled the version that is posted in case of errors and it is fine. I have posted pics showing this. The reason that yours is not connected is -

1) You did NOT delete the userdata which you always have to do when installing new mods or updates... dohhh!- very likely

2) a problem with your bluetooth on your phone end - Very unlikely but possible

post-32106-12872762637635_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762638661_thumb.jpg

ovalball, can you please confirm that not deleting the userdata was the problem?

ovalball, can you please confirm that not deleting the userdata was the problem?

Abb.I always delete the save folder,so it wasn't that.I have tried it twice today and both times it has been working perfectly.It's the gremlins that do it :lol:

Abb.I always delete the save folder,so it wasn't that.I have tried it twice today and both times it has been working perfectly.It's the gremlins that do it :lol:

Actually, you have to delete the ENTIRE 'Igo' folder, not just the save folder as all the save folder has is your personal saves not the data that is logged into the Avic

I have a F900 & F700 system, I notice that I can't use the VR feature in the navigation screen but i can use it when its in the FM, CD, IPOD screen am i missing something, can someone help me with this plz.

I dunno, I never use the VR feature as it is GARBAGE!! When I say 'Phone Home' it says 'Phoning Herold' and dials that number. No Nav mod should have any effect on the VR part of the AVIC

Actually, you have to delete the ENTIRE 'Igo' folder, not just the save folder as all the save folder has is your personal saves not the data that is logged into the Avic

Well i never knew that.Thanks Abb.Like i said it seems to be ok now but if i have further issues i will do as you suggest.Great mod by the way :)