AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

Sweet...just saw that a new version came out. I currently have version 2.3 of Diaftia's mods installed (in my X910BT). Any need to uninstall the old version first before installing the new version?

Nope... my new version has its own installer. Just copy the files to an SD card and let the install script do all the work. :)

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Diaftia,

Great mod! I love the interface. The look is so clean.

I have one question for you. How do you turn on the speeding warning voice? I originally had it on, but now I can't figure out how to turn it on with your mod. I have played with all the controls in the warning settings tab, but no luck. I saw a mute settings, but couldn't figure out if the problem was in here. I did the the traffic light warning sound to work (i guess) after I turned off the default mute button. Any suggestions?

f90bt US

-trrocks

Same here.Can't get the spoken alert on safety cameras to work.Tried every setting but no joy.When I alter the volume slider switch nothing happens,no voice.Anyone any ideas please?

Alex, I have diagnosed the bug with the over speed warnings.

If you place a phone call and then hang up, the over speed limit warnings work. (spoken "you are over the speed limit.") I don't think I have ever had them work without the phone call first.

Probably related to the fact that when the navigation voice was muted, and it will be unmuted following a phone call.

Exactly. So if you go into the default mute settings and have that on when the unit boots it will mute itself. Also when you start or stop a route. Turn off default mute and make sure the speaker is on when you start a route. Then the spoken warning should work.

This mod is the one i like the best so far, great work. I have a couple of questions. I live in canada and have selected option 3 from the auto install list.

1. When select option three from the auto loader the sys.txt does not copy.

2. No bluetooth, firmware version "not found" but if i replace sys.txt with mine it's ok.

3. unable to set dynamic volume to "on"

4. what do i have to do to have all of the maps, both nt and ta on a sd card and functional from the sd card.

thanks

1 and 2. I will take a look at the script. There might be an error someplace. If you want to use my sys.txt just make sure that the device type, tmc and regional voice settings are the same as your sys.txt.

3. I have that fixed in my next release.

4. You need to edit all of the paths in sys.txt to point to an SD card. I did not do my testing here when maps are on the SD card but it should work fine.

Excellent mod! I've been trying it out for a couple of weeks now. I have a few questions, I'm not sure if I'm getting the full functionality because I can't seem to get a night scheme loaded without it crashing and shutting down the navigation aspect of my f700. Also when I have my iPhone connected (3GS with 4.2.1) it reboots sometimes. I've tried restoring my phone but it works for a little while the goes back to rebooting again. Is there any chance your flash disk folder is still available for download? Just so I can make sure all of my files are correct.

Thanks in advance

I noticed that FIleape takes 2GB files. I am zipping now and will upload as soon as I can.

Just a big thanks for the update. I hated my 90bt when I first got it two years ago, found your 2.1 complete install and just loved it!! The unit has been out for a while until last week when we purchased a 2000 Honda Odyssey. Fits right in and off we go. Haven't been on the boards for a bit and just saw the latest version. Downloading right now and can't wait to install tomorrow!! Again, awesome job.

You are welcome! Enjoy! The mods have come a long way since 2.1. You should love them even more now. :)

Is there a user manual on how to access all the screens you have pictured? Am I right in understanding that specific icons on the map can be pressed to access other screens? If a particular icon is not added to the map screen are the functions related to that icon not accessible? I'm a new user to your mod & really like the look of it.

All of the icons on the map screen are shortcuts to other screens and options but the quick menu is the gateway to all features. That is why you can now customize it to look how you like by holding down any one button to replace it or reconfigure the whole thing at once via the settings.

1 and 2. I will take a look at the script. There might be an error someplace. If you want to use my sys.txt just make sure that the device type, tmc and regional voice settings are the same as your sys.txt.

3. I have that fixed in my next release.

4. You need to edit all of the paths in sys.txt to point to an SD card. I did not do my testing here when maps are on the SD card but it should work fine.

Thanks for the mod and the help. I did make sure that the device , tmc and regional settings where the same in your sys.txt, but still had the same problem.

Alex

Still struggling with getting the spoken speed limit warnings to work.Tried all the above but still no joy.Strange that there is no voice when i adjust the volume slider on the spoken warning settings.its the only problem i have had with this mod but it is driving me crazy(no pun intended!)

I got TMC working (with TMC icon somewhere in main menu and getting traffic info), en set "use traffic info" ON en "recalc on traffic info" to OFF.

Am I suppose to see a TMC icon/shortcut on my map when driving (with Diaftia's Mod v3.4) ? I read somewhere that a TMC-icon could be displayed to manually recalculate when getting traffic info. How do i know if there is a traffic-jam on my route when driving ?

Are there any plans to change the behavior of TMP on Pioneer Avic F500bt in a mod, for example to disply the length of the traffic jam an ask if we want to recalculate ?