AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

Alex, or anyone else. Is is possible for me to use the font from Dpdurst mod?

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/24742-stanandr2000-v30-main-screen-by-dpdurst-update-31510/

I tried to delete the BNT font from your mod and I kept getting reboots. It doesn't look like his font is any different than the rest?

You just cant delete the Bnt font because it is using it in the scripts. You just get a font that you like and rename it "BNT" and then load it back in.

Bud

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alex, or anyone else. Is is possible for me to use the font from Dpdurst mod?

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/24742-stanandr2000-v30-main-screen-by-dpdurst-update-31510/

I tried to delete the BNT font from your mod and I kept getting reboots. It doesn't look like his font is any different than the rest?

You can't only delete the BNT font. (You still can keep it there!)

Important is, that you copy the new font to the APL2/iGo folder and then you have to edit all .ui files into the Data.zip file and change all parts that include font="bnt" to your new font - else it wont't work!

The reason why your unit reboots is, that it is searching for the font file and can't find it!

You can't only delete the BNT font. (You still can keep it there!)

Important is, that you copy the new font to the APL2/iGo folder and then you have to edit all .ui files into the Data.zip file and change all parts that include font="bnt" to your new font - else it wont't work!

The reason why your unit reboots is, that it is searching for the font file and can't find it!

Downloaded some fonts last night, renamed them, works fine. I didn't edit anything in the .ui or the datazip. I just had a hell of a time finding a font that I really liked.

Diaftia, love your mod! Thanks so much for all your work, it really extends this system!

I am having a problem with the app launcher, I hope you can help...

I added a new app shortcut to your menu, then (just to test) copied and renamed GpsViewer.1.2P.0109.exe to: "my flash disk\utils\my.exe" but nothing happens. If I click total commander, I can manually run it but it won't stay on top so I see it start, but focus immediately returns to total commander. I also tried with a copy of notepad (renamed to my.exe), this also won't start by clicking the app shortcut however I can run total commander and click my.exe from there then it runs fine (and keeps on top until closed). Maybe I'm missing something?

Also, can you tell me the best way to automatically start an application every time I start up? ...putting an app in the windows\startup folder doesn't seem to work. I want run a Win CE program that will do datalogging for my car. Ideally, I'd like to have the option to give it focus on startup (instead of AVIC) or to just let the app run in the background - of course then I'd need a way to bring it to the front so I could actually see it. What would you suggest?

Diaftia, in the older 2.3 version, adding and modifying the red light, speed traps and such was easy. In the new version, I am having a hard time trying to figure out just how to make changes and add or edit these. Might you be able to shed some light on this or is this something that isn't that easy to do in the newer version?

Diaftia, love your mod! Thanks so much for all your work, it really extends this system!

I am having a problem with the app launcher, I hope you can help...

I added a new app shortcut to your menu, then (just to test) copied and renamed GpsViewer.1.2P.0109.exe to: "my flash disk\utils\my.exe" but nothing happens. If I click total commander, I can manually run it but it won't stay on top so I see it start, but focus immediately returns to total commander. I also tried with a copy of notepad (renamed to my.exe), this also won't start by clicking the app shortcut however I can run total commander and click my.exe from there then it runs fine (and keeps on top until closed). Maybe I'm missing something?

Also, can you tell me the best way to automatically start an application every time I start up? ...putting an app in the windows\startup folder doesn't seem to work. I want run a Win CE program that will do datalogging for my car. Ideally, I'd like to have the option to give it focus on startup (instead of AVIC) or to just let the app run in the background - of course then I'd need a way to bring it to the front so I could actually see it. What would you suggest?

I need to look at the ext progs interface. I think the scripts have some issues. I have noticed as well that things don't seem to execute correctly.

EDIT FOR CORRECT INFO:

You need to use the start application command and put it in the st_start script in start.ui. That will run it each time the unit starts.

Like this:

run 'START_APPLICATION "\My Flash Disk\System\autorun.exe" ""'

Diaftia, in the older 2.3 version, adding and modifying the red light, speed traps and such was easy. In the new version, I am having a hard time trying to figure out just how to make changes and add or edit these. Might you be able to shed some light on this or is this something that isn't that easy to do in the newer version?

There are a couple ways.

1. Go into planning mode. There is a button on the right with a target/cursor icon. That takes you to the cursor menu where you can edit a speed camera.

2. Long press any button in the menu and replace it with the cursor button shortcut so you can get to it quickly.

In either case you obviously need to place the cursor on the speedcam icon before going to the cursor menu.

FYI you can very easily add a speedcam by pressing on the elevation sign. It will add a speedcam of your choosing to the current GPS location at the time the button is pressed.

I need to look at the ext progs interface. I think the scripts have some issues. I have noticed as well that things don't seem to execute correctly.

You need to use the exec command and put it in the st_start script in start.ui. That will run it each time the unit starts.

Thanks. :)

Been busy moving and working to get a release out but I know it needs a few things.

There are three that I know of:

Variable sound button not staying on

Edit speedcam from the speedcam popup not editing the speedcam.

Ext programs doing funky things.... like not running. ;)

Anything else let me know.

Thanks. :)

Been busy moving and working to get a release out but I know it needs a few things.

There are three that I know of:

Variable sound button not staying on

Edit speedcam from the speedcam popup not editing the speedcam.

Ext programs doing funky things.... like not running. ;)

Anything else let me know.

I did notice one thing but I am not sure if it is from your mod on the TEL.EXE mod from Carver but when I was looking for a specific POI and once I found it I pushed the green phone icon (my phone was connected via bluetooth and working fine) it would not call. I tried several more POI's with the same result.

I dunno :(

Bud

I did notice one thing but I am not sure if it is from your mod on the TEL.EXE mod from Carver but when I was looking for a specific POI and once I found it I pushed the green phone icon (my phone was connected via bluetooth and working fine) it would not call. I tried several more POI's with the same result.

I dunno :(

Bud

Last I checked it worked fine. I will try again today on my way home. I think it might be carvers stuff.

Hello Diaftia,

thank you for this great work, it's the best Mod I`ve seen ever. I use it in Germany, but I habe two problems.

1) I want to change the Voice to a modded one called "voice_deu_michaela_by_bitmarc_v2.0.zip", so I have copied this file to the igo8\content\voice folder, but I can't choose this voice File. What can I do? Is there a file where I can change the language manually?

2) I want to see the Horizon while driving, how ca I change the 3D view (flip down) to see it?

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for your help.

Greetings from Germany

Speedy