AVIC411.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JasonH

SD Cards

ok so we have a list going of working SD cards

is there a list out there of SD cards that don't work

i am going to get a SD car in the next few days

and want to make sure not to get one that does not work

thanks

yes my sandisck 4g, & 8g work for audio files guys but I am having problems playing the video files as well is this cuz I need to convert the music videos or movies/t.v. shows to a differnt format like mp4 what you would have to do if you were playing video on your iPod???? sorry for the interuption was basically along the same guidelines and topic! your opinions and suggestions would be greatly appreciated Thank You!

SanDisk 32 GB that came with my old phone works great on my X940BT through the micoSD slot and through the USB plug with an adapter. I think it might work because it was formatted through a cell phone (probably in FAT32 partition).

My PNY Professional 32GB Class 10 (20MB/s) is working for music and video (once I put the video in the right format).  I picked it up from Best Buy on sale for $24.99.  I bought the card for my Canon T4i so I already had it laying around.  I'll be picking up another one though now for sure.

wich sd should i use to do the update i havnt been able to do the 30 cause my sd isnt reading i guess ill chek one of the sd's mentioned bfore but my 700bt keeps rebooting