AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a tricky question, can anyone actual move the apps in app mode around, after about half an hour I managed to move one. You can press and hold an app to wobble it but I cant get it to shift.

I can move the apps as normal, but as soon as I leave app radio mode and go back into it the order is lost

I have a tricky question, can anyone actual move the apps in app mode around, after about half an hour I managed to move one. You can press and hold an app to wobble it but I cant get it to shift.

I can move the apps as normal, but as soon as I leave app radio mode and go back into it the order is lost

I'll look into it.

I have been waiting (as has everyone ) for Mike to finish this. Now its working its great.

I have a problem tho I am due to replace my phone for iphone 5.

What do I have to do to make sure new phone will still work with appradio extensions because as soon as I replace phone it will be with latest IOS.

Please help.

Great Work "mikedecaro" 

A few problems I'm having. 

I have a App radio 2 with a iPhone 4s 

1) I'll make a phone call and the screen for the phone call with the end button and all of the other options like , Hold,mute,speaker,contacts. After I'll end the call it would be stuck on the screen call. seems like  mirroring cashed or something because I would not be able to change it unless I restart the app radio 2. 

2) I'm also having landscape lock issues. I would enable it on the settings and when I take my phone out of the App radio it would stay on the lock-screen and I would have to manually change it on the phone it self.

Also would it be possible to have the App radio on landscape view and have the phone in Portrait view  at the same time? 

view ? 

I have the avh-x5500bhs with an iPhone 4s and am getting the crashing issue with Mike's latest beta about 20 or 30 seconds into running any unsupported app. I saw some others with this same issue. Is there any news on what is causing this with some people but not others? 

Radio: avh-x5500bhs

IOS: 6.0.1

App Ex: 2.1.0_Beta9

I have been waiting (as has everyone ) for Mike to finish this. Now its working its great.

I have a problem tho I am due to replace my phone for iphone 5.

What do I have to do to make sure new phone will still work with appradio extensions because as soon as I replace phone it will be with latest IOS.

Please help.

I recently had to replace my Iphone 5 (last week) and it came preinstalled with IOS 6.1.2 so still able to be jailbroken.

Hey guys,

First of all I apologise if I'm asking the wrong questions here, I've gone through heaps of the forum but I still can't figure things out.

I live in Australia and I've just picked up the new AVH-X8550BT head unit and I'm trying to get the closest thing to iphone 5 mirroring as I can, so getting unsupported apps running would be amazing to start off with. 

My main question is that is the Advanced App Mode that my head unit does the same as an AppRadio 2 model?

My phone is on ios 6.0 and I can see the direct download link on the front page... I don't have the means to download the file on pc, transfer to my phone and install it so is there a way to download that single file directly into cydia and install?

If so, then hopefully all of this awesome work should spill over for me as well.

Cheers,

Nathan

My main question is that is the Advanced App Mode that my head unit does the same as an AppRadio 2 model?My phone is on ios 6.0 and I can see the direct download link on the front page... I don't have the means to download the file on pc, transfer to my phone and install it so is there a way to download that single file directly into cydia and install? If so, then hopefully all of this awesome work should spill over for me as well. Cheers,Nathan

Yes it's exactly the same app mode like on the appradio 2.

Just install Mikes repo from the first page (http://mikedecaro.com/repo/) in cydia. After that you can install appradioext. direct in cydia.

• RonS locked this topic