AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z1 and Bluetooth on Sale IN STOCK!

I have heard about warrantee extentions on AMEX, but not sure about it, i know there is an insurance policy though if you rent a car, cause i use it all the time, and all i use is AMEX becuause if you wave the extra warantee amex covers it automaticaly.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="hellmaster"]Has anyone here ever taken advantage of the double warranty with theit credit card company. I can imagine the red tape you would have to go through.[/quote]

Never taken advantage of this before. But I would imagine your purchase receipt displaying your last 4 digits should suffice as proof if the credit card offers a manufacturers warranty extension. I'm calling CitiCard tomorrow.....
Guest Ashok
3 weeks huh? it has been "only" been a week for me and I can't stand it. 6th. ave. is still waiting on stock as of today. You can order from circuit city now (for $50 more). I think I'll wait a bit longer... Still not as bad as the cambrige audio 640H music server delay (been waiting 4.5 months for that damn thing)
I was told today by a local car stereo guy that Pioneer is putting out a new version of the Bluetooth adapter and that is why there are no more of the nd-bt1 available. I assume if this is true that they slowed or stopped productino of them. He said that the new one will be better and work out some of th ebugs of the old one. Lets hope that he is correct and we all end up with a newer, better working Bluetooth adapter.
I called 6Ave yesterday and was told that they're expecting a new shipment of Bluetooth adapters in the next 7-10 days from Pioneer.

Don't know about any new model, but I wouldn't want the last of their "old" batch...
If your local CircuitCity has it in stock (DO NOT ORDER ONLINE OR YOU'LL PAY THE 149.99 PRICE...)

Printout the price from Pioneer
Contact me, I have a $15 off coupon I can email you (if you spend $100 or more)

Goto the service desk and tell them you want a price-match (show them the Pioneer Price) and get them to check it out... they'll give you the $120 price THEN use the $15 coupon I email to you and you're golden... $105 for ND-BT1
Thanks for the heads up. I did that with the ipod adapter, they wanted to cahrge me more. I told them I saw it online for $44.99 the changed it without even thinking about it.

Can you send me the coupon, waiting for it to be available in my area. You would think that Pioneer would get it out to a market as huge as NYC. Hopefully this week.

jbrancaccio@nyc.rr.com

Thanks!
Online check works fine.

They had it a couple of weeks ago at the nearer local store (checked online) ... drove up there (5 mins from house), done deal.. grabbed it and the iPod adapter while I was there

Coupon sent out to LilRed, sorry guys BUT we know it's available around here and he's gonna be in the area
[quote name="BigFloppy"]Online check works fine.

They had it a couple of weeks ago at the nearer local store (checked online) ... drove up there (5 mins from house), done deal.. grabbed it and the iPod adapter while I was there

That's why if anyone else finds it in-stock and wants to get $15 off the price... I can email out a coupon (can only be used once though according o the advert... dunno whethe it could be used multiple times but I doubt it)

Pity no one that lives in the Atlanta metro area needs one[/quote]

Anyone in the Dallas/Plano area need one? I'll be on a business trip in Alphareta, GA Monday and Tuesday and might be willing to get a few if we can work something out.

BigFloppy, can you email that coupon to me? lilreds900@yahoo.com