AVIC411.com

DucatiBoy Circuit Ordering Discussion Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="jbell73"]I sent my payment too (a couple days ago).

Do you have any ETA on approximatley when the unit will ship?[/quote]

It's updated in the first post, but if you didn't see it... I would estamate that all orders placed up to Sunday (4th) will ship out Monday (the 5th).
[quote name="ducatiboy"]It's updated in the first post, but if you didn't see it... I would estamate that all orders placed up to Sunday (4th) will ship out Monday (the 5th).[/quote]

Great.......[img]http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/Smileys/cafcna/woot.gif[/img]
Guest crownman
would like to buy the by pass how do i get in touch with you. And if everyone would take the time to read all of the posting you would have most of your questions answered and he would have more time to make the by pass. not trying to sound mean but have noticed alot of the same questions over and over. :D
[quote name="crownman"]would like to buy the by pass how do i get in touch with you. And if everyone would take the time to read all of the posting you would have most of your questions answered and he would have more time to make the by pass. not trying to sound mean but have noticed alot of the same questions over and over. :D[/quote]

haha ... Way to be hypocritical! :P
are u taking credit cards yet?

what wire should i hook it up to if i want it to flash only when i start up the unit.

example:
lets say i turn on the car with the radio off. i then drive for about 10 mins or soo. i then decide to listen to the radio. i now turn on the radio. of course i would need it to flash.

what wire should i hook it up too?
i assume the z1 doesnt have a 12v comming out of it only a remote but i dont even know what the volt is for that. do you? or is there another wire that has 12volts comming out of it?
[quote name="949"]are u taking credit cards yet?[/quote]

No, and I probably won't unless there is a lot of demand for it. So far, there hasn't been. And it saved me and you money. It will cost me on every transaction, not just credit cards any more. So if I do change the paypal account I would probably have to up the price.

[quote name="949"]
what wire should i hook it up to if i want it to flash only when i start up the unit.

example:
lets say i turn on the car with the radio off. i then drive for about 10 mins or soo. i then decide to listen to the radio. i now turn on the radio. of course i would need it to flash.

what wire should i hook it up too?
i assume the z1 doesnt have a 12v comming out of it only a remote but i dont even know what the volt is for that. do you? or is there another wire that has 12volts comming out of it?[/quote]

I guess you don't have one yet huh? The Z1 is never "off". When you turn on your car, the Z1 turns on. When the car is off, the Z1 is off. You can't have your car on and the Z1 off. You can have the audio off, so you don't hear music or anything, but it still boots up and is "on". So when the switched 12V red wire is energized with power (when you turn the car on), the unit boots up and that's when you want the flasher to turn on as well. The AV audio could be not outputting any sound for 10 mintues, but it will be running all the time.

Don't worry, it all works very well. :)
[quote name="crownman"]would like to buy the by pass how do i get in touch with you. And if everyone would take the time to read all of the posting you would have most of your questions answered and he would have more time to make the by pass. not trying to sound mean but have noticed alot of the same questions over and over. :D[/quote]

Read the sticky's on top of this forum for ordering instructions.
[quote name="949"]thanks i will be ordering asap. your have a good item.
i like how u said it will not stop u from benig able to dim your lights too.

also could it get a deal if i order two of them?[/quote]

I think it's a deal that you get 2 of them for $50. But if you are asking for a price break... no. Actually the more that people order the more work it is for me, and I'm so backlogged right now I was thinking of bumping the price to $100 just to slow down the orders :) Maybe someday when I have stock and have a bunch of them and they aren't moving, I might offer a discount to get rid of them, but I'm so far behind most of you wouldn't believe it.
[quote name="949"]so your tell us your selling it for 100.00 each now!! :shock:[/quote]

No, I was just thinking about it ;) If you want, I could charge you $100 for it. j/k

Oh and if everyone hasn't got it from my posts and all, just a warning, I can be quite a smart ass. :D