AVIC411.com

DucatiBoy Circuit Ordering Discussion Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ducatoboy,

Just installed my Z1 today with your headlight flasher circuit board and al is great! Your instruction went awsome without a glitch. I have it all installed in the new Hyundai Entourage! Looks great! I will be posting my install tomorrow when i get my camera back!

Thanks again bud! Your the best, i cannot imagine this unit with all the locks on it! Would have sucked without this unit. Thanks again and have a great week end!
I'm getting jealous...I have had my Ducati flasher for almost 3 weeks and still havn't had it installed yet.

I got so tired of flashing my headlights I decided to live with the lock out unitl I had it installed.

Don't get me wrong...Z1 installed already, but I was waiting for the ND-BT1 to arrive so that I can kill 2 birds with one install. Tomorrow is my day...can't wait.

Question: before the Ducati flasher installed...did anyone start the car only to miss the boot up message, but no matter how late you were you turned off the car and started all over again? That was my regular routine... :idea:
[quote name="Smyle1"]Ducatiboy - Thank you so much! I installed the flasher last night...it was extremely simple.

Many thanks. Do take the extra $20 I sent via paypal as a huge thank you.

-Smyle1[/quote]

You are very welcome the extra $ was much appreciated. Glad it was easy for you.
[quote name="VIP400"]Paypal sent this afternoon, thanks![/quote]

Money received, unit packed up, addressed and ready to go. All in 5 Minutes! Unfortunately post office already picked up. So it will ship tomorrow! I love having stock already and all I have to do now is pack them up!
Hi all, I'm working on a web site to take orders. No more of this "just send me money" thing (you would be amazed how many people will send me wrong amounts and how much work it is to track them down and come up with the difference). It's going to be a real web site with links and shopping carts and all. It's coming along pretty decent I think. I was wondering what you all thought.

[url=http://www.sminntech.com]http://www.sminntech.com[/url]

Don't bother emailing me there, none of the email addresses are set up yet. Just go easy, I'm not a web developer, I just tinker.