AVIC411.com

CD-BTB200 & Bluetooth Phone Compatibility Guide

Service Provider: at&t

Phone-SW Version: Apple 3G

Autoconnect: Yes

Basic Function: (Make & Recieve a call, Call History, Preset Memory) Yes

Signal & Battery Strength Indicator: yes/yes

Just curious but how did you get yours to autoconnect? I have to pair iphone 3g each time the radio/car is turned on.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the Droid you need to get the Bluetooth File Transfer program in the app Marketplace. Then you need to make sure that you disable the a2dp portion of the bluetooth handshake ie media on the phone

Just curious but how did you get yours to autoconnect? I have to pair iphone 3g each time the radio/car is turned on.

I had the same probelm until I deleted other phones I had saved in my D3. I then deleted the pairing on the iphone, and re paired and ever since then It connects every time, and also unconnects when I turn the car off, the call is still going on phone. As well as if I get in my car on the phone it transfers to the cars speakers once turned on!

I had the same probelm until I deleted other phones I had saved in my D3. I then deleted the pairing on the iphone, and re paired and ever since then It connects every time, and also unconnects when I turn the car off, the call is still going on phone. As well as if I get in my car on the phone it transfers to the cars speakers once turned on!

Thanks for your suggestion.

What I figured out was that I needed to register the phone. For some reason I forgot it does not automatically register any phone but after I held down one of the slots on the registration page it connected the iphone. Now I get in the car and everything connects without having to pair each time. I remember it automatically registering my Blackberry Curve but I was wrong.

Now if we could only get it to charge the iphone. Maybe that is just wishful thinking.

Service Provider: Verizon Wireless

Phone: LG VX10000 (Voyager)

SW Version: VX10KV07

Auto-Connect: Yes

Basic Function: Yes

Phone Book Transfer: Yes (ALL - Select Mark All and Send via Bluetooth)

Voice Calling: Yes

Call History Log: Yes

Signal & Battery Strength Indicator: Yes to both

BT Audio Capable: No

So I set up the bluetooth today right after I had the d3 installed and was surprised how smooth everything went. Phone was able to auto-connect, after it did the 1st thing I did was registered the phone. Then I tried the phonebook transfer; Selected the option on the d3, the phone did its thing & I went to bluetooth menu, highlighted pioneer bt unit, chose options, send name card, then selected mark all then done. The d3 accepted everything the 1st time no problem.

As far as bluetooth audio goes I was not able to get that to connect but didnt really mess around with it too much. I'll try again tomorrow and If I have any luck I'll let you guys know what I did

Any questions feel free to ask

My LG Voyager wont pair at all however my brother's RAZR paired just fine, is there some kind of trick to pairing it that I'm not getting? Even the guy who installed it couldn't figure it out and he's supposed to be a professional lol.

I had no issues. Try deleting any other bluetooth devices from the bluetooth menu and then restarting the phone. When you try to connect again make sure you put the voyager into discovery mode.

ALL MOTOROLA RAZR's- I read someone's instructions and it worked perfectly but ONE ENTRY AT A TIME. You must be on the screen with the phonebook download is. Once you disconnect, don't touch the screen but go to your phone and bring up one entry. Once on your chosen name, push the view button and scroll down until it says: "Share phonebook entry". Select and hit bluetooth. An "object exchange" screen appears with Pioneer BTB or "look for devices". Since my phone has already been established, I chose Pioneer BTB and it downloaded number and checks it off. The screen will say COMPLETED(on top) after every entry. You have to do one at a time. It's less than a minute for entire step once you get the hang of it. Just make sure your engine is running cuz my battery DIED while editing my phone numbers using the AVIC screen editing tab.!!!

Does this apply to the newer razr v9m? I'm thinking about picking one up but want to make sure it's going to work fine. I have a Samsung Alias now and that worked flawlessly.

• 3 weeks later...

Stop me if this has been covered, but im stumped.

I have the AVIC-D3 and the CD-BTB200 Bluetooth set-up and a Blackberry Curve 8310.

Ok here is what I have working. Great voice activated phone calls, a little echo but still good, hang up and pickup options on the AVIC.

What I dont have is call from the AVIC available, I cant register the phone and I cant transfer the phonebook (blackberry says "Unable to locate push server, consult CD-BTB200 bluetooth hands free manual" ok the Bluetooth set-up doesnt mention these problems.

It does say register it would help in other threads.

Options i have under phone FUNCTION (NONE) the button isnt even lite, so I cant register since thats where the manual says you do it from. I have a function button lite under the MUSIC from the Blackberry but no option really to do with the phone or registration.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Stop me if this has been covered, but im stumped.

I have the AVIC-D3 and the CD-BTB200 Bluetooth set-up and a Blackberry Curve 8310.

Ok here is what I have working. Great voice activated phone calls, a little echo but still good, hang up and pickup options on the AVIC.

What I dont have is call from the AVIC available, I cant register the phone and I cant transfer the phonebook (blackberry says "Unable to locate push server, consult CD-BTB200 bluetooth hands free manual" ok the Bluetooth set-up doesnt mention these problems.

It does say register it would help in other threads.

Options i have under phone FUNCTION (NONE) the button isnt even lite, so I cant register since thats where the manual says you do it from. I have a function button lite under the MUSIC from the Blackberry but no option really to do with the phone or registration.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Im a dork, all my problems were because my ebrake wasnt on. DOUH....

I have a D3 and a Samsung SGH-A707 (Sync). I read someone had gotten theirs to work and I was wondering if you did anything special. I can get mine to auto connect and pair just fine. I can make and recieve calls, but the problem is that I have no sound outgoing or incoming, just static. I know Samsung phones seem to be problematic just from reading thru these boards, but someone got it to work so is there any trick I'm missing?

*~