AVIC411.com

Tested Phones for Z1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could somebody please test out a [b]Nokia 8801[/b]

I am planning on getting that phone pretty soon, and have recently stumbled upon a GREAT deal for it.

$400 shipped for a BRAND NEW and FACTORY UNLOCKED AND UNBRANDED Nokia 8801, thats an awsome deal (pm me if you're interested in one)
[quote name="Gamezilla"]could somebody please test out a [b]Nokia 8801[/b]

I am planning on getting that phone pretty soon, and have recently stumbled upon a GREAT deal for it.

$400 shipped for a BRAND NEW and FACTORY UNLOCKED AND UNBRANDED Nokia 8801, thats an awsome deal (pm me if you're interested in one)[/quote]

confirmed working.

[img]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/69/img0414np6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/8927/img0428af3.jpg[/img]
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
umm... i tried it, but it seem that the hp6515 transfer faster than the Z1 can receive. so first contact transfered and Z1 ask if I want to continue reading more vcard. tap yes. then the hp6515 finish the list and have alot of error on unfinish transfer?

i start off with a few contact in the Z1, should i try to erase all z1 contact and try again?

[quote name="cliffp"]unlocked HP6515 fully functional, Full (all) contact transfer, 8)[/quote]
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name="timbo4656"]since the treo 650 works does anyone know if the treo 700w for verizon is compatible as well?[/quote]

I have no problems transferring telephone numbers with my Treo 700W. I also have no problems connecting. For some reason periodically I will find that my Blue Tooth Connection will get disconnected in the middle of my phone conversation. When I asked tech support why this is happening, they tell me that the phone must have the following Blue Tooth Profiles:

Generic Access Profile (GAP)
S Discovery Protocol Profile (SDP)
A2DP
Headset Profile or Hands Free Profile
Object Push Profile (either OBEX 1 or OBEX ALL)

The Treo 700W does not us the Blue Tooth GAP Profile.
  • 4 weeks later...