AVIC411.com

New map up on torrent????

Went through all 22 pages only to find some minor help, most of it being to try different programs, uncompressing the UIF before burning, yadda yadda. I'll give some of the advice a try tonight and post up my results. I too am having problems with the "Insert the appropriate disk" with my D3.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just ordered the nav disks for my self and i am going to help everyone that does not want to buy them i will make a copy and upload it too. now if anyone could help me out and let me know where i can get or have a gps antenna let me know and i will hook you up as you do me.

please uplode the west also as whats being passed around right now i belive is only for the D3, D4, and N5. where as the upgrade disk is for:

AVIC-N1, AVIC-N2,

AVIC-N3, AVIC-N4, AVIC-D1, AVIC-D2, AVIC-D3,

AVIC-88D, AVIC-80D, AVIC-90D, AVIC-9DVD.

well, have tried numerous other methods to the same result. Roxio at 1x after decompressing the UIF into ISO seemed to give the most hope.

I'm beginning to think that the way I updated the unit with the UIF burnt to a DL DVD might be the culprit. I loaded up both the UIF disk and the ISO disk to computer and they looked identical. So there must be some other variable.

I'll downgrade the D3 back to factory once I get the proper D3 remote and give'er a try.

Thanks kryngle. It has been a little disheartening with so many people saying "I got mine!" that no one has offered to share the info.

This place is about sharing info, weather a bypass, or a Z3 image, or a DVD torrent...

Anxiously waiting for your "I got mine!" ...

I am currently downloading the torrent, does anyone have experience with getting this burned right on a Mac? Will disk utility burning the image work fine or do I need to use toast?

Thanks

I recommend Toast ... it can read and burn pretty much any type of disk image. pretty sure disk utility will only work with a .img file.

I am currently downloading the torrent, does anyone have experience with getting this burned right on a Mac? Will disk utility burning the image work fine or do I need to use toast?

Thanks

You do know this isn't the map torrent.....right?

This is the Magic ISO burning software so that you can burn the map image once it is released. (As far as we know on here there is nowhere to download it yet)

I don't know a lot about a Mac but I don't think you can run PC software on a Mac unless you have the newer Mac OS.