AVIC411.com

Progress Report

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BorisM

I used your advise for the color change and it works perfectly. When I'm over the speedlimit the speedindicator turns red. Thank you for your reply!

You're welcome.

Also, when you are doing a flyover there will be no speedcam warnings. You might get some if you change it to Simulate mode.

BroisM, sorry I am a bit confused on how to get all the functions from your scripts. I copied the newest scripts from the first post on page 1 and overwrote what's in my Data.zip. I got the POI search by address, but the street number does not show. Do I have to use the 798.66k file in page2? I did a comparison of the extraction between the scripts and my original Data.zip, some of my original files are newer (I have 500BT w/ firmware 2.0). So I am not sure if I should use your scripts to overwrite all my files. And if I do, do I just overwrite .ui files or all files?

The other question is about skin. The 8.0 skin from igo8mods doesn't have 800*480 (only 8.3.x skin has 800*480). Do I just use any 8.0 skin for other resolutions?

Thanks.

BroisM, sorry I am a bit confused on how to get all the functions from your scripts. I copied the newest scripts from the first post on page 1 and overwrote what's in my Data.zip. I got the POI search by address, but the street number does not show. Do I have to use the 798.66k file in page2? I did a comparison of the extraction between the scripts and my original Data.zip, some of my original files are newer (I have 500BT w/ firmware 2.0). So I am not sure if I should use your scripts to overwrite all my files. And if I do, do I just overwrite .ui files or all files?

The other question is about skin. The 8.0 skin from igo8mods doesn't have 800*480 (only 8.3.x skin has 800*480). Do I just use any 8.0 skin for other resolutions?

Thanks.

You can't use skins with built-in iGO, at least not until someone makes a full skin for us...

Did you overwrite all of the UI files in data.zip with бьшту or some? For example, house numbers are in navigatemap_800_480.ui...

Toxit,

Doesn't matter about above post, I've sorted my initial prob.

Your mod looks great, going for a drive shortly to give it a try out. But I've found a prob, wonder if you're having the same as me: in > Navi Settings >Visual > Map Settings, when Full Screen Cockpit is turned on and return button or map button are pressed, the unit turns off and then restarts at Navi/Map caution screen. Any ideas on this?

I'm off for try out, back shortly :)

dumpystig,

I don't know about this problem. I have never used the full screen cockpit function before. I will check this first thing tomorrow and let you know.

As for your first post, I've modded everything from my stock data.zip.

Hi Toxit. Can you please help me? I'm trying to have my current speed indicator which i took from keeper and have it stay exactly the same as it is now but have it change to the color red when over the speedlimit. I'm really not understanding the code and would appreciate if u could just add to my code to get that to work. Thanks

BorisM,

It was my bad. I have iGo 8.3 with skin mod on my other GPS, and house number shows on the map nearby the cursor. Therefore, I assumed that's where the number should show and didn't notice that you put it on the street info bar.

Thank you for sharing your scripts and help.

BTW, the script for "simulate" button which replace "fly over" seems not included in your latest script pack.

eurotuner29,

You will have to use the code that BorisM posted and modify it to your needs.

You need to make two text indicators. One of them for the white speed indication and one for the red speed indication. You can have the white one visible all the time and place the red one on top of the white one when your current drive speed is higher than the speed limit.

So copy and paste your code one time under each other. Change the color for the bottom one to FF0000 (red). Then add the following to the visiblemodel= part of the bottom one: "navigation.current_speed.value>navigation.current_speed_limit.value". If you don't want any other changes, keep the rest as it is.

Your code will look something like this:

;*** White speed indicator

;*** Red speed indicator

Good luck!

dumpystig,

I have just checked my unit on Fullscreen Cockpit mode and it works fine except that the speedindicators stay on screen. I have corrected it now and when switching to Fullscreen Cockpit mode everything gets hidden as it is supposed to do.

The Fullscreen Cockpit function only hides the multi-info window and the second route instruction. I haven't changed anything in the route instructions, so the only thing that could cause a problem is the multi-info window code.

I have included all my .ui files in this post so that you can run a comparison on them to see what is different in yours. If you need software to do this, you can download Notepad++ for free. It has a compare plugin to compare two files with each other (works very nice).

Keep in mind that I have other mods installed; Compass delete route button, Mute nav voice button, Simulation control, Speedcams & 3D buildings and of course the Speedindicators.

Good luck and let me know what you find.

ui_pioneer.rar

eurotuner29,

You will have to use the code that BorisM posted and modify it to your needs.

You need to make two text indicators. One of them for the white speed indication and one for the red speed indication. You can have the white one visible all the time and place the red one on top of the white one when your current drive speed is higher than the speed limit.

So copy and paste your code one time under each other. Change the color for the bottom one to FF0000 (red). Then add the following to the visiblemodel= part of the bottom one: "navigation.current_speed.value>navigation.current_speed_limit.value". If you don't want any other changes, keep the rest as it is.

Your code will look something like this:

;*** White speed indicator

;*** Red speed indicator

Good luck!

Well it did not work out. I did exactly as described above but the speed stays red.