AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Hi ...thanks for the nice hack, i did try to download it but get all the times a popup message "cannot copy leetlauncher20[1]:Access is denied".

How can you tell it's 'nice' when you can't run it -)

I (and countless others) think it's bl@@dy brilliant! :lol:

I live in the Netherlands so is the file somehow forbidden to download?

It download to 100% and after that it gives a error mesage.

So do I, :mrgreen:, and I am 100% sure it is allowed to download (and so are you!)

Looks like a windoze security/firewall and/or exploder problem. I tested the download a couple of minutes ago with no problems at all!

Skip

OK, it's off topic and a poor first post, but you cannot ignore a lost compatriot

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Leet,

Sure hope you bring out a new version soon.

The bugs are so anoying that i deinstalled the software.

Everytime it kept asking for my password.

I'd like to get rid of all the navi software except for tomtom if it gives me a quicker load.

Also i'd like to use GPSDash on the machine.

Hope you can accomplish this.

Maybe I'll donate once this all works.

Keep up the good work and happy new year.

Regards,

Pagi

it works.

1. download files onto your sd card and start car with sd pushed in. if you want to use ipod then start avic first before choosing other gps.

2. to remove or not use just don't insert sd card. the launcher runs off the sd so nothing copies or installs onto the unit itself.

you guys should try reading the thread first or at least skimming through it.

Hi Leet,

Sure hope you bring out a new version soon.

The bugs are so anoying that i deinstalled the software.

Everytime it kept asking for my password.

Not to be strange or anything, but have you tried just "clearing" the password? It shouldn't ask you once you do that.. And really, if someone steals the radio, having a password on it isn't going to make them bring it back...

Hi,

does anyone else find that pressing menu whilst in igo8 takes them to the map screen, I have the Aus AVIC F900bt and would love to get this to work as my unit came with R14 maps and I've manged to d/load r15 which seem a little better, but I can't get back to the the launcher screen so that I can then load the Pioneer interface, after loading IGO.

Any Ideas.

Thanks In Advance.

Jamie

hey wal, i was having the same issue u are having.

did u download the txt file and menu data fix? if so this is how i got mine to work

after i loaded igo i pressed down on the knob and that takes u to the launcher screen, after that you press down on the pioneer logo, it takes a min to load up but after its loaded u can go to source, contacts etc...then press map to get back to igo

hope this helped

cj

Can somebody explain me how the leetlauncher works? The folder testmode triggers the AVIC to go into windows CE but how does windows know from that point which file it has to start to get the leetlauncher screen?

I'm looking to build an application that replaces the functionality of a trip computer for BMW via Heslers USB interface.

post-26581-12872756714068_thumb.jpg

hey wal, i was having the same issue u are having.

did u download the txt file and menu data fix? if so this is how i got mine to work

after i loaded igo i pressed down on the knob and that takes u to the launcher screen, after that you press down on the pioneer logo, it takes a min to load up but after its loaded u can go to source, contacts etc...then press map to get back to igo

hope this helped

cj

Hi,

Is anyone able to please point me to these Files that ayanami22 mentions, I've looked for them but can't seem to find them, Thnaks in advance.

Wal