AVIC411.com

For cmh928

improvement for use in USA/Europe (France) :

in navigatemap_800_480.ui

big clock and tmc

road name picture clic sound

position

route name and housenumber(next and the third road name)

best font size icon in Euro SpeedLimit (3 digits)

in speedcam_800_480.ui

in France max speedlimit is 130 km/h

in speedcam.ui

new alert for "overspeed"

;Only warn on mobile if setting is yes

runifnot %navigation.curr_speedcam.category 1 'PLAYSOUND "!alert5"'

else_runif vSCWCustBeepMobile "1" 'PLAYSOUND "!alert5"'

in France max speedlimit is 130 km/h

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 131 'playsound "0_130kph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 131 'playsound "1_130kph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 131 'playsound "2_130kph"'

else_runif %navigation.curr_speedcam.speed_limit.value < 131 'playsound "3_130kph"'

i propose new icon for more readability

button_volume_mute

button_volume_mute.bmp

speedcamunmute_onmap

speedcamunmute_onmap.bmp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cmh928 was it possible to integrate these into the next update ?

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, but you can and host your own France version.

I'm pretty much done here. My unit is the way I want it. As always, the mods are done for ME. I have been nice enough to include options to suit others. I believe I'm the only one on here who has gone out of his way to do so.

This is something I do in my freetime and it is now causing me more headaches than my full-time job. There are givers and takers on these forums. No matter how much someone gives, the takers still demand more while offering nothing in return.

My mods run 100% error-free on my unit and most others' as well, but there are too many variables with past mods or pre-existing corrupt files on the Avics to guarantee anything. I feel I have offered far superior support for these issues than what Pioneer's PAID support has, but I am now done.

Grab whatever files you want from my folder on the FTP now. I will leave other people's folders available, but will be removing mine soon.

Again I want to thank you for all your work is really good. I already hosted versions of your updates that included my changes for France and European countries with the same regulations. My application was just a courtesy request. I give myself a lot on a french forum, without really having anything in return. It always asks me more ;-). I know what it is to spend much time on the AVIC.

I just wanted to share and not just take.

Again thank you for all your work.

cmh, I totally agree with your post. I have used every one of your mods and I have to say, I never had a problem with any of them. If it were not for you and other modders, I wouldn't been able to do this on my own. I bought my F700 in December, replacing my D3 and when I hooked it up, I really didn't like it until I found this forum. Now, it seems like I change it every other day. Thanks again.

Hello -

My observations include (for what they're worth):

1) What an incredibly brilliant piece of work (I've used every version without any issue worth mentioning);

2) What an interesting, informative and telling WWW historic-cycle (this thread is a study in software development by one person (a very competent eCitizen) who took on the conception, development/QA, testing, training, communication, deployment and enhancements to the point of what appears to be probable frustration/exhastion);

3) Although this may be WWW-incorrect, I'm prepared to pay to have access to a cmh928 newsletter/licensed support that will advise/provide mod updates particularly related to Pioneer 700/900 upgrades for the next 12/24 months (e.g., v.3 and/or new maps).

Self interest is a great modivater. I have learned and benefited from this experience, and hope communication can morph into a form that supports and benifits cmh928 and those interested.

BRW

cmh928

Thanks for all the work you have done. I only bought the f-90 after reading up on yours and leet's post. i admit i only used the stock interface for 1-2 days before changing to yours and my god your version was far superior and user friendly.

So again thanks for the work / time you have poured into this... but a even greater thanks for sharing it with us.

hey idt cmh or any hack genius i thank yall for the hard work aswell, never could do this stuff if it wasent for you guys. hey i messed up and was wondering how to get back right. my f90 is doing the reboot thing and i thought i backed up my origanal stuff but i didnt. i just made a shortcut for it. i was going to run the all in one for newbies and when i did it just wont go into testmode. the read me for it said to copy the mitacap and the testmode to a root folder on my sd card. i know your mad as hell right now but can you tell me what a root folder is? and i copied the testmode and i think the mita cap to my sd card and put it in the system no testmode(is the mita cap the nsis little circle file.) once agin sorry guys your stuff is real easy to do but you know some of us are not computer knowledgable. and what would be the right way to put the original files back onto the unit when i recieve them.

hey idt cmh or any hack genius i thank yall for the hard work aswell, never could do this stuff if it wasent for you guys. hey i messed up and was wondering how to get back right. my f90 is doing the reboot thing and i thought i backed up my origanal stuff but i didnt. i just made a shortcut for it. i was going to run the all in one for newbies and when i did it just wont go into testmode. the read me for it said to copy the mitacap and the testmode to a root folder on my sd card. i know your mad as hell right now but can you tell me what a root folder is? and i copied the testmode and i think the mita cap to my sd card and put it in the system no testmode(is the mita cap the nsis little circle file.) once agin sorry guys your stuff is real easy to do but you know some of us are not computer knowledgable. and what would be the right way to put the original files back onto the unit when i recieve them.

root means the very top, so lets say your in my computer, when you double click the SD once it open then that is the root