AVIC411.com

What setting do I need to make so I can get the posted speedlimit for the street(hiway) I am on.

Again, great mod.

this is one reason cmh gets worked out, we have already done the hard work of reading/learning/testing and all and all you have to do is play around with it,

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also, say "Thanks guys." I love the mod, it works great, & looks better than the oem. Just a note though. THe canadian speeds are in Kilometers. Since the newest mod, the limits show about 80% as the speed (a 100k hwy shows as 80mph), this is NOT correct. About 60% would be more correct. A 100k hwy is 62.5mph. A 50k is therefore 31.25k, or 30 would be close enough. Just thought you should know. But I really do mean thanks for the mods. I think they're great.

Harvey Gordon :D

I also, say "Thanks guys." I love the mod, it works great, & looks better than the oem. Just a note though. THe canadian speeds are in Kilometers. Since the newest mod, the limits show about 80% as the speed (a 100k hwy shows as 80mph), this is NOT correct. About 60% would be more correct. A 100k hwy is 62.5mph. A 50k is therefore 31.25k, or 30 would be close enough. Just thought you should know. But I really do mean thanks for the mods. I think they're great.

are you using cmh's or my mod? try using my mod and see if it's any different, AFAIK my mod has a lot of difference with cmh's, not sure how much cmh took from my mod regarding the canadian speed limit but if he did then this would never happen as i have tested it and never had problems with it, if you're still not sure i would be glad to discuss it on my thread

Hey Harvey, Over the time I've been here I've seen some of the reported issues were due to incorrect user settings. Did you check the regional settings to be sure they were set to km/h? It's worth a shot.

Sad to see u go cmh928. Looks like amazing work here on your newest mod. I know exactly how u feel about forums and giving bro. Im a member at many forums for many subjects and so many people want everything, cant please everyone. Just cant let those people get to u, id just ignore their posts and let others respond to them or better yet, maybe no one will respond to them and then theyll search and find the answer! I would gladly donate to further progress if you decide to stay. Hopefully your download link will still be up for another day or two for us. I know im new here but have spent many hours already reading and reading and know youve contributed tons on here, thank you!

N-S-E-W

Thanks for the input. The nav sys is set up for New York State as the regional settings. The gps would tell the unit I've entered canada. I was hoping for an autoconvert for the speeds.

But thanks again for looking and considering possibilities.

Harvey Gordon

hello, Once again congratulations for this great interface.

I managed to fix the reboot problem on some F900 euro when you launch a route without GPS signal.

I replaced for the buton icon nav "!navigation.has_route" by "!navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" in navigatemap_800_480.

since I have the reboot problem, but when I stop browsing I have the icon "MSN" which overlaps with that of "history" (custom option hist / GPS). Do you have a solution in navigatemap_800_480 or navigatemap?

thank you in advance

Hi cmh928,

Many thanks for your work.

One information, for the Euro version, you can change the ezrider.exe with a hex editor and find the string "SUI" and replace it by XXX. It is for unlock speed cam in Switzerland (blocked directly in the exe by default).

I have change from your ezrider and it's work fine ;)

Steph

Hi cmh928,

Many thanks for your work.

One information, for the Euro version, you can change the ezrider.exe with a hex editor and find the string "SUI" and replace it by XXX. It is for unlock speed cam in Switzerland (blocked directly in the exe by default).

I have change from your ezrider and it's work fine ;)

Steph

Hi,

I searched for "SUI" string and found 2 .. lowercase and uppercase. Can you tell me the offset where to change ?

What about speedcam.txt for Switzerland .. do you have an up to date version ?

Thanks

Great work dude! Thank you for all the effort and just want to let you know how much I appreciate what you have done here, for free, to greatly improve this half - baked unit. Thanks to this AIO mod I was able to easily upload updates and fix a bunch of corrupt maps that otherwise were pain in the a** to do, and also now I have a much better and usable NAVI, Thanks to you and all the givers on this forum!