AVIC411.com

New Nav mod (Updated Mar 23, 2010) (Now 3.0 version)

I am not sure how I missed this thread or the contributions you guys have made to this mod! I thought that this was N-S-E-W's mod and he kept giving you guys credit! I am glad I found this thread. I have just read all 32 pages and all I have to say is great work! You have come a long way since the 2.0 version. I wanted to let you know that I thought this mod was so great that I ported all of my costmetic stuff over to it as well. I have to say that the level of customization you allow is outstanding while not being over complicated. Great work andr2000, Stanislavovich and Boris.

Here are some pics of my port over to your mods:

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to run such a great set of mods. Like I told NSEW its like building a race car from a Porsche; you end up with a race car but its of a much higher caliber than if you started with something else. :)

post-26802-12872759681372_thumb.jpg

post-26802-12872759685577_thumb.jpg

post-26802-12872759689853_thumb.jpg

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, can someone tell me how to delete the points I have added pressing the know? They are like baloons, and I can´t delete them. Thanks.

Go to Map (a button under the compass), find your pin (baloon) and set curson on it by clicking, then push "cursor" button on the right side (red circle) and you will see "Remove pins" button. That is all.

What is it that makes it so that the map is centered in 2D up mode. After deleting a route the car icon is centered in the screen rather than being set off the bottom like the stock mods. You can actually see an example of it in my first picture posted above. When you cycle through the map views with the compass it goes back to the normal view of being set off the bottom of the screen. But if you create and delete a route it goes center again. Does anyone know why this is?

When I select a POI, the Call button is not enabled. What do I need to do to enable the Call button for the POI?

Technically, POI needs to have a phoine number defined, and phone needs to be connected. I'll check if it is working, though.

October 13th update from Andr2000

+ All changes form Stanislavovich 8.0.9.7

+ Turn Restrictions settings added: never, cruise (current behaviour), always (when navigating, small turn restrictions sign is shown)

+ Visual settings screen rearranged for new settings

+ Added 2D smart zoom settings

+ Added 2D before waypoint (from Gurjon). Automatic switch to 2D before via point or destination. Turned off by default, settings in Visual->Zoom Control->Auto 2D before waypoint

+ Turn Restrictions settings added: never, cruise (current behaviour), always (when navigating, small turn restrictions sign is shown)

+ Added 2D before waypoint (from Gurjon). Automatic switch to 2D before via point or destination. Turned off by default, settings in Visual->Zoom Control->Auto 2D before waypoint

Thanks will try it when I get home. I assume this fixes the turn restriction issue with coming on too early etc? If not then I have a ton of stuff to add to that bug since I have been keeping track of what it does wrong..

Thanks will try it when I get home. I assume this fixes the turn restriction issue with coming on too early etc? If not then I have a ton of stuff to add to that bug since I have been keeping track of what it does wrong..

This will need to be fixed by NavNGo. At least now you can turn them off...

This will need to be fixed by NavNGo. At least now you can turn them off...

Ok thanks

is the new update for version 2.0 or 3.0? Thanks