AVIC411.com

3.0 Map/Firmware update released

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone let us know if this update resolve the playing music from SD cards issues in which it cuts out the last 2 seconds of the song. Look forward to reading people expeience with the new update. I' cant see myself spending this much for an update yet.

if there is a 3.0 major update they should give it for free, they owe it to all the folks who believed that when they buy a unit from pioneer, they will get best. They owe this one to people and they should be ashamed for the bugs in their products they send on the shelfs! :twisted:

Ok. Well i just counted 10 people already that are down for the group buy! So for $13 dollars each lets do this! I really cant wait to see how this will affect our units. IDT I'm recommending you because you seem to know how to disect all code and your probably the best to tell us whats going on with this update. Are you down for collecting the money through paypal IDT?

anyone from the netherlands in for a groupbuy ??

We need the EU version. On the Pioneer EU website there is no price or when it will be out for sale.

i agree for a buy group...

i'm waiting for the announcement of map update, then i can partecipate in a group to buy sd

hi

I would feel a little bit better if the site said exactly what the update does. Right now it doesn't say anything. It just has a picture of two sd cards. It's possible that the firmware update is only to accommodate the new maps. Has anyone talked with Pioneer about what exactly this is?

Dave