AVIC411.com

3.0 Map/Firmware update released

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a US SD cart into a EU F-900BT :?:

Is this only the firmware without new 2009 maps and iGo 8.3 :?:

As you can read on the first picture, the Maps are also updated. (1.0006 > 2.0002)

Then the second SD is just a firmware update from 3.0 > 3.0003.

It's a F900BT EU (and a EU update) so we (unfortunately) never had HD radio. That's only for US version.

Do you know if the new firmware automatically pauses (or at least allows you to pause) the audio source when a call comes in? This was one of my major problems with the existing software. If you're listening to an audiobook, it continues playing silently for the duration of the call, making it very difficult to locate your place again when the call is complete. Thanks!

As prommised, the video is online : viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25326&p=171942#p171942

How come you wont anser us about sharing the files? We would like to know if we can pay you to share your update with us if there is not any kind of code.

Probably because you wrote this on the forum instead of a message and he can be legalally prosecuted if he does. :idea::roll:

Umm No! I actually pmed him and didnt receive a reply back after he has posted several times and was just curious if he even still had the files. Thanks for your input anyway but the question was directed toward him not you!

How come you wont anser us about sharing the files? We would like to know if we can pay you to share your update with us if there is not any kind of code.

Probably because you wrote this on the forum instead of a message and he can be legalally prosecuted if he does. :idea::roll:

Umm No! I actually pmed him and didnt receive a reply back after he has posted several times and was just curious if he even still had the files. Thanks for your input anyway but the question was directed toward him not you!

Maybe he just doent want to do something illegal regardless then? And you're the one getting upset, nice...

I'm sure the French / Europe maps would do you a lot of good in NY as well...

Thanks for proving my point.

Makes you wonder why someone wouldnt reply to you...

Enjoy

Again Noobs like you opening their mouths when they shoudn't need to shut the f*** up. I've dealt with plenty of important people on here and have been nothing but cordial as well as helped people out and never had any one talking crap to me. You couldnt just realize you shouldnt have opened your mouth and left it alone. You had to reply and continue right. Its people like you that important people like CMH and Specter left cause he didnt want to deal with the crap your giving me now. Please dont say anything else and leave me alone.

guys, is it so difficult to be friendly to one and another

Eurotuner29 you should really calm down.

To all the people requesting me to upload the file (publicly or by pm) :

2 reasons i'm not providing it :

1) The friend who brang it to me took it back with him

2) There is no problem hacking with mods a unit we bought...we can forget about the warranty, but it's our problem.

HERE it's something different. It's a major firmware update provided by Pioneer and it's gonna be SOLD by Pioneer. Releasing it for free online is a responsability and a crime i don't wanna mess with.

Even though I understand and agree that Pioneer should give it for free after the really bad unit we had for months, they did not.

With just a few days of patience, if you don't wanna pay for it, i'm sure someone will upload it , but that won't be me.

Eurotuner29 you should really calm down.

To all the people requesting me to upload the file (publicly or by pm) :

2 reasons i'm not providing it :

1) The friend who brang it to me took it back with him

2) There is no problem hacking with mods a unit we bought...we can forget about the warranty, but it's our problem.

HERE it's something different. It's a major firmware update provided by Pioneer and it's gonna be SOLD by Pioneer. Releasing it for free online is a responsability and a crime i don't wanna mess with.

Even though I understand and agree that Pioneer should give it for free after the really bad unit we had for months, they did not.

With just a few days of patience, if you don't wanna pay for it, i'm sure someone will upload it , but that won't be me.

Well said! I understand completely where you're coming from and would do the exact same thing! Thank you for uploading your video and sharing your experiences with it so we may have some insight as to what it will be like.

Thanks for proving my point.

Makes you wonder why someone wouldnt reply to you...

Enjoy

Again Noobs like you opening their mouths when they shoudn't need to shut the f*** up. I've dealt with plenty of important people on here and have been nothing but cordial as well as helped people out and never had any one talking crap to me. You couldnt just realize you shouldnt have opened your mouth and left it alone. You had to reply and continue right. Its people like you that important people like CMH and Specter left cause he didnt want to deal with the crap your giving me now. Please dont say anything else and leave me alone.

Sorry, I'm not the one throwing a temper tantrum. If you didn’t have to get the last word in (while name-calling & cursing at that) you would have already ended it by simply not replying. Or maybe reply in a less offensive manner instead of trying to provoke a response (while claiming to not want one). I'm not the one upset here, and after your jump to the gun could care less if you are.

Those guys were already gone (or planned on leaving), and from what I've read mostly because of people trying to mod, breaking their gear, and blaming / getting mad at them. What that has to do with the couple of us that replied that don't feel like listening to your whining is beyond me. I seriously doubt that either of them was whining in public, called on it, and quit because of it. If you didn’t want everyone else reading your comments to iaf_22 and replying to them, then keep it to PM.

All this for a French / Europe update for someone in NY...

It's really a shame this is the norm on this board apparently. There certainly have been good people that have left. Your tenure or acquaintance to them should not excuse your attitude though. Dealing with important people does not make you one, and I'm glad to hear you managed to be cordial to them at least. But if blaming others that weren’t even around to have anything to do with it makes you feel better, I'm sure it was all my fault. Sleep tight.