AVIC411.com

3.0 Map/Firmware update released

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got off the phone with Pioneer and got the update ordered for 60 or 65. Don't remember which. Apparently there is some code that they have to find to give you that price.

Corina is the lady I spoke to at Pioneer and told me about the introductory price. When I went to order it at first I was told that the price was 130 and I told the rep about the price I was quoted and she had me wait a minute or two while she confirmed it. Came back and did indeed confirm the discounted price.

Product Description Ordered

Qty Price

Shipping Status Qty Tracking Number

CNSD-100FM

MAP update- AVIC-F90BT,-F900BT,-F700BT 1 $60.00

Awaiting shipment 1

Net Subtotal $60.00

Shipping $5.00

Taxes $4.95

Total Price: $69.95

There is the copy of the order for you.

Hope this helps

M

Hey i just got off of the phone with Corina also :lol: cowensadence :wink: I did not ask to speak to her.

The total price was $65 shipped. I did not have to pay tax.

Corina asked me to let everyone know that anybody can help with the order. She also told me that she was givin the impression that introductory price of $60 was because these units were so buggy.

Is there any special way we should ask for it since people are reporting being told that it's not available yet?? i.e. any special code?

Did she say when it would ship out?

They told me that they do not have a definite ship date. July or August. Hopefully sooner than later.

The tax depends on what state you live in.

There is no special code to ask for the discounted price, but tell them if they quote you the 130

M

They told me that they do not have a definite ship date. July or August. Hopefully sooner than later.

The tax depends on what state you live in.

There is no special code to ask for the discounted price, but tell them if they quote you the 130

M

Great. What number did you call?

Got mine ordered. I ordered 2 - I have two units. Probably could've gotten away with one but if I was wrong and it wouldn't work on both, I didn't want to pay full price! I'm a sucker I know.

you will need one update per unit. you were right to order 2 for the special price. Its because of the updated mapping software and licenses.

Just ordered mine too... 60 plus 4.95 and 5.. :) it was not corina, maybe Beta? She mentioned that she had to update the price though.. So all was good. Just got my email confirmation. She did say though that it will most likely be end of July/August when they ship. Just wanted to make sure I locked in the lower price. Thanks for updating that it was available..

Brian