AVIC411.com

Complete 3.0 Install Guide

I read the instructions like 100 times before i did the install, and the install went great! well sort of, I still have WinCE 5, but my maps are updated to 2.000300 and so is my unit software to 3.00300 does this sound right?, but WinCE stayed at 5 wasnt it supposed to goto 6?

I have the AVIC-f7010bt. I just bought the unit new like 5 days ago so, this ws the first mod done to it.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLY DOWNLOAD FILES IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO USE 3.0 Retell nor Avic411 Condones Piracy. Please note this is not the official Retail Pioneer 3.0 Update! If you break your unit, Pioneer will NOT fix

Posted Images

Ok i dit the update and thanks going ok finaly the system reset and starts up but there is standing SYSTEM STARTUP IN PROGRESS PLEAS WAIT and then whit one min. it is reseting and starts up whit te same

SYSTEM STARTUP IN PROGRESS PLEAS WAIT

is there somting rong?. i have F900bt EU (From holland)

als there is no dutch on it

pleas can sombody help?.

Map version 02.000300

version 3.000300

Heb precies hetzelfde probleem kan iemand mij hiermee helpen

My F900bT Just Started Doing This

Comes on for about 5 minutes and reboots.

The system startup stays there I can still Play music buts it's really irritating.

i know how to enter testmode but what then ??? to solve this

what have i done

i followed this guide from this topic

this was succesfull but the i realized the maps are from us only and i live in the netherlands

After i saw this i delted everything in //myflashdisk in my unit.

and i didnt make a backup before so i called a friend who has the same device.

I have and entered his device in testmode and copyd his //myflashdisk to the sd card.

After this was finished i copied his back to my unit.

and gave my unit a reset then the system startup and the ****system startup in progress please wait**** bar doesnt go away and it will reboot after 5 min

i also tried to delete the gpsara 0,1,2,3

But this was also no solution for me

does anyone has the solution please

Thanks to the updated install and links posted for the 3.01 upgrade, I was able to successfully complete the upgrade to 3.0 and then onto 3.0.1 without a single problem. Thanks everyone for your valuable suggestions and detailed instructions.

Ditto that for me also!!! :)

I am impressed with this updated nav system software. 119th street is no longer one-nineteen T. H. street. 123rd street is no longer one-twenty three road street. I no longer have n-st street as n street street. The system is extremely responsive, &..."left" no longer sounds like "lep". The system tells you your upcoming exits, the street names, and exit numbers -- and it lets you know the lane you should be in. Routing is intelligent now. The unit is extremely responsive. Thank you for a wonderful update, Pioneer and i-Go. The system is rock solid now.

I now will proceed to recommend the AVIC F-series units to everyone (provided that you have software version 3.0).

This is FANTASTIC!!!

Sorry if anyone has already answered this question.. but I'm wondering if I can use this "3.0 install guide" to update my F700BT bought in the US and used in Europe. I only need to get 8.3 maps for my country and an updated licence, correct?

Sorry if anyone has already answered this question.. but I'm wondering if I can use this "3.0 install guide" to update my F700BT bought in the US and used in Europe. I only need to get 8.3 maps for my country and an updated licence, correct?

Well, I managed to do it well somehow! :D Everything is working! :D

Now I only need to know how to update to V3.01.. can someone help me?

so i just ordered the official 3.0 sd cards from pioneer because i thought i may have bricked my unit. did the first step to update the OS but couldn't get it to get pass the bootup screen because of the extra folders other than testmode and data that were on the card.

i've got about 10 min before copying all the files over.

does this mod/hack make ordering the sd card from pioneer useless? if so i'll try to cancel my order.

wow!!! i had a pretty sweet mod prior to this, but 3.0 is dope! i have had the worst luck with my ipod connection not working all the time. and with 3.0 it works every time i connect it!! that alone is the biggest plus. the response is much improved. i'm gonna cancel my order of the official sd cards.