AVIC411.com

Fresh 3.0 Install on F90BT With Pictures

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Successful install on F900BT US Version. Now I just need to go back and reapply all the mods from before. Strangely though, my Audi splash screen was retained through the upgrade.

My splash screen was retained as well. When it said I was going to lose everything, I thought I was going to lose EVERYTHING. My splash screen stayed, as well as a few other things, like my XM presets.

My EQ settings didn't save, which was good, since I tweaked them.

installing my f90bt today and updating to 3.0 with this walkthrough. also gonna put in IDT v2 mod. hope everything goes smoothly :) got the update all on 1 sd and the IDT mod on another smaller one.

Just wanted to update that I installed the f90bt and 3.0 w/ IDT v2 successfully. Took about 25 min total w/ the 3.0 and mod install.

Hey guys i need some help. I've read extensively on the upgrade to 3.0 but i'm stuck at step 7.

when i choose the update SD format for the winCE all i get is 'read progress 100%' at the bottom and that's all it does....

please help my f700bt is a nice brick in my car right now :(

the specific install is it compatible with f900 bt European edition? i have read the question again through the 8 pagew of the topic but not the answer does anyone know? has anyone use it in European F900 bt?

and secondary if we put the 3 firmware from here then we must update in 3.1 using the x series update? not the f?

and one last question after passing 3.0 or 3.1 how easy it is to return to any of f900 firmware because if i understand right the f900 will became x series am i correct ?

thanks for the answer

if anyone knows about that please tell me due to the fact that i am a beginner to this all and i find it a bit difficult to find the correct answers by my self

thank you and sorry if i ask things all ready told