AVIC411.com

Fresh 3.0 Install on F90BT With Pictures

THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!

THANKS ,Retell,SK360 Dragon24 And Avic411.

Everything went so smooth , i was at the point of buying a new deck due to me deleting my maps on a previous occasion .This solved everything and made everything so much quicker(like it was suppose to be ). Everything works

NAv.

BLUETOOTH.

IPOD.

VR CATALOG MODE

POI

Thanks agian

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dragon24,

Awesome job man....Ugraded to 3.0 (tks to CMH)..this is way faster...I mean..waaaaaay faster....

I'm running 3.0 with the 8.0 hacked Igo, brazilian maps...works perfect....just rename the 3.0 apl2 folder and copy the apl2 folder from version 2.0....

Tks Again for this awesome mod!!

GUGA

how did u get the 8.0 hacked Igo with brazilian maps?

hey guys, i need some help here.

EVERYTHING seems to be running perfectly on my BT700.

i just have one QUESTION, the folder "DUMPFILES" didnt appear after copying everthing over. While it is empty anyway should i go back and drop it in??? EVERY other file went over ok

(the weirdest thing was the Calibration was SOOOO off in WinCE that i was forced to use the ON SCREEN KEYBOARD and commands since i could not click the top menu icons lol)

hey guys, i need some help here.

EVERYTHING seems to be running perfectly on my BT700.

i just have one QUESTION, the folder "DUMPFILES" didnt appear after copying everthing over. While it is empty anyway should i go back and drop it in??? EVERY other file went over ok, i thought it was odd

nah i dont think u need it.

Can someone please help? I've made 2 post and nobody has responded.

I tried get my AVIC F900bt into test mode and it did but only for 2 seconds and then it turned off. I'm trying to avoid sending it in for warranty work but I can fix the brick if it won't stay on. Has anyone else had this problem?

Can someone please help? I've made 2 post and nobody has responded.

I tried get my AVIC F900bt into test mode and it did but only for 2 seconds and then it turned off. I'm trying to avoid sending it in for warranty work but I can fix the brick if it won't stay on. Has anyone else had this problem?

I had the same problem. the solution is all over these threads. You're holding the eject button too long. Hold all 4 buttons. First, let go of the reset button. Then once your deck starts to make the eject noise, let that button go. Then hold the other 2 until you're in. After that, you should be set. I know I was.