AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some odd behavior this morning on the ride in to work with 3.1. all was fine until I got on the highway, and then as soon as the first Highway Sign for teh next exit showed up, the map automatically switched to 2D view. and even cycling through with the 3D/2D/2Dn button, I couldn't get 3d mode back until I exited the highway.

but - I did forget to flush the user data files before I went from IDT v3.0 to v3.1. I flushed them before I got out of the car when I got to work, but that was int he garage with no GPS signal.

Any idea why it would do that, and should I expect it to keep doing that now that I've cleared the user data?

IDT

Can you post code fixing dist/time window not showing up in "go home" mode? (I`m running IDT3.0v1)

thanks

go to start.ui, search for sc_ReturnHome and add this line before the end of the script

ui_RouteinfoBackground.show

thanks a lot, I got this working

I was trying to put comp trip to v1 from v3 but everytime I got errors, can you help me to get this right,

can you take look at my datatrip.zip file and fixed for me or just put comp trip mod in to my last working data.zip ?

I would owe you big time

here is a link with files

http://webpages.charter.net/torez22

I had some odd behavior this morning on the ride in to work with 3.1. all was fine until I got on the highway, and then as soon as the first Highway Sign for teh next exit showed up, the map automatically switched to 2D view. and even cycling through with the 3D/2D/2Dn button, I couldn't get 3d mode back until I exited the highway.

but - I did forget to flush the user data files before I went from IDT v3.0 to v3.1. I flushed them before I got out of the car when I got to work, but that was int he garage with no GPS signal.

Any idea why it would do that, and should I expect it to keep doing that now that I've cleared the user data?

that shouldn't be doing that, check if that happens again and let me know

IDT

Can you post code fixing dist/time window not showing up in "go home" mode? (I`m running IDT3.0v1)

thanks

go to start.ui, search for sc_ReturnHome and add this line before the end of the script

ui_RouteinfoBackground.show

I was trying to put comp trip to v1 from v3 but everytime I got errors, can you help me to get this right,

can you take look at my datatrip.zip file and fixed for me or just put comp trip mod in to my last working data.zip ?

I would owe you big time

i'll take a look at it

I would owe you big time

i'll take a look at it

great one more thing I wanna get to trip comp by pressing curent street

I also can not get the trip computer to start - the only field that updates is the speed. Immediately after installing the mod, I went to the trip computers and all 3 had data, so I reset them. Now I can't get them to start. Any ideas?

Jim

did you delete the save folder? also, could you check your gps signal, not sure why it's acting up but i never had any problems with mine,

I deleted all the files in the iGo\Save directory and my GPS signal strength is high. The Trip Computer worked immediately after install, but nothing after I reset them. Also, when you go to the Trip Computer screen, there is text that you can see behind the main text at the top of the screen. Not sure exactly but I could go take a look if you like. I have not tried a reset.

Jim

I deleted all the files in the iGo\Save directory and my GPS signal strength is high. The Trip Computer worked immediately after install, but nothing after I reset them. Also, when you go to the Trip Computer screen, there is text that you can see behind the main text at the top of the screen. Not sure exactly but I could go take a look if you like. I have not tried a reset.

Jim

if you could post a picture that would be great

Jim

if you could post a picture that would be great

FYI- I can see this on mine too. There is something back there that is really faint. May not show up in a photo. Its something that is part of the original trip computer IMO.

Well I went out to take the pix, and noticed my trip timer running. Took a drive around the block and it worked o-k. Weird. I will keep an eye on it. I did take some pix and sent them to your e-mail IDT. You can see the word "settings" in the background on the Trip Computer screen. My phone doesn't take great pix, but I think you'll see what I mean. Also, the camera icon is missing a horizontal row of pixels. You should see that in the pic. I like the mod, and will send a little beer money your way.

Jim