AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

10/8/09

Added a no GPS Signal Icon for when GPS is turned off or no signal is detected.

Made the text larger for distance to destination and time to destination/waypoint toggle.

Made it so that distance to destination brings up itinerary

Cleaned up the text in the settings to hopefully better reflect what the secondary direction distance settings do.

FIxed the full screen cockpit to show an alternate view for people that do not like a lot of information on the navigation screen.

Changed the house numbers to follow suit with the theme of the mods.

Fixed a problem where the mute icon was not showing on the speedo screen when navigation was muted.

Fixed an issue where when the signpost was very large it would overlap a the your speed sign slightly.

post-26802-12872759717_thumb.jpg

post-26802-12872759718063_thumb.jpg

post-26802-1287275971874_thumb.jpg

post-26802-12872759723592_thumb.jpg

post-26802-12872759729546_thumb.jpg

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there no background "box" behind the next maneuver now?

Thanx,

Bud

There is. When you switch full screen cockpit on (off by default) it goes away to open up the navigation screen. So to recap: If you leave Full Screen Cockpit off it looks the same, if you switch it on you get the new view. Think of it as two different navigational views based on preference in one set of mods. Added an extra screen cap at the top so you can see the two to hopefully avoid confusion.

I just noticed that the GPS knows what side of the street house numbers are on. Is there anyway to make it announce which side of the street the destination is?

That is supposedly done separately in a voice file. I don't think its in the data.zip. There was a thread on here about it but from what I read nothing conclusive that the voicefile posted on the forums actually solved the problem. I have no problem bundling it in if someone can actually locate a file that for sure has been tested to work.